Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will probably be going to NYC soon... I was wondering what stores I can look in to find a juicy bag... i wanna see it in person before I buy one... ya kno..

Does Saks have them?
Any small boutiques?

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I cannot answer on the small boutiques, but Juicy is carried by Bloomies, Saks, Neimans (although there isn't one in NYC), some Macy's. You may want to call around though before you go. That way, you won't be on a wild goose chase. I will tell you that Neimans on line does have them and they do ship and take returns (both by mail and in store). My puppy is a whopping 3.6 lbs. and the smaller bowler bag has room to spare. She can sit up (with the top zipped open), turn around, and pop her head out the window. Too bad I don't live closer because I'd let you spy my bag. I will say the photo on Neiman's website is accurate as far as colors are concerned. I hope that helps.

Edit: I am assuming that you're looking for a dog carrier. If you are just looking for a handbag, my Nordies (Freehold) had a really nice selection this weekend. I have to admit I just bought a new Juicy mini gathered hobo in black. It looks exactly like the small fluff bag only it's in black instead of a pastel.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts