Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw this ad, actually someone emailed it to me because she knew I had been interested in getting one. This one is clearly a replica, albeit a good one, it sells for $88. plus $10. shipping. I have no idea of the validity or scruples of seller but here is the website claiming to have all colors of the large size:

Large Juicy Replica Bags

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
ummm.. interesting... just pink?

I take it Juicy is gonna be stupid and not make that size ever again?

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Originally posted by Kodie@Apr 5 2005, 07:40 AM
ummm.. interesting... just pink?

I take it Juicy is gonna be stupid and not make that size ever again?

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=49136
[/QUOTE]
I think Ms. Magnolia asked Juicy and their response was something like they had no plans to make these bags again. I would be very cautious about buying a fake bag. While some are nice, you have no guarantee that the photo is of the one you are actually purchasing. To me, $88 plus s&h is a lot to spend on a fake bag. I say save up a bit more and buy a real one.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I'm iffy about the replica dog carriers. I don't know, I just get paranoid that the zipper may break or one of the handles breaks. I'm weird I know, but I keep thinking what if I'm holding Peanut in the bag and the zipper part just breaks?

·
Registered
76 Posts
After carrying Tristan around the airport all day, I was definitely wishing I had a carrier with shoulder straps. I would love to know if this replica (or the real thing for that matter) is comfortable for long periods of use.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Juicy bag does not come with shoulder straps but I used an extra shoulder strap that came with a camera case. It works perfect with that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts