Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ButterCloud

Mine aren't as good as Lexi's (
) because Cloud HATES taking pictures. Like, I think he gets depressed when I pull out the camera.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I love 4.11.12,13,16!!!!!!

Those were GREAT!!!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Great pics!! Who wouldn't love his beautiful <ehem, I mean handsome> face!!

-c

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by littlepeanut@May 31 2005, 01:54 PM
I love em all!!!  Cloud reminds me of Peanut 

Just wondering, but you've only been talking about Cloud recently...
where's Noriko?

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=67226
[/QUOTE]

ehe, I hate to say it, but Cloud is my favorite. LOL Technically, he is "MINE." But I've talked about Noriko too! On her bday, I took all them costume outfits! LOL EHE, I'm feeling guilty now. Cloud came into my life at my all time lowest, so when I first met him, my life totally altered. That's why Cloud is something uniquely special to me. I do love Noriko dearly as she is my forever baby, but I think the fact that almost everyone that sees both my babies loves Noriko more, makes me want to give Cloud a lil more attention.

By the way, Noriko wasn't in the pictures because she went with Daddy to a BBQ instead. Wonder who had more fun? Cloud or Noriko? LOL Not easy taking both of them in the car with only me in it!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Aww, I know you love Noriko, I was just wondering why no pics. I bet Noriko had fun with daddy though
Shhh, Peanut's my favorite...
He's just my special little guy even though I love Tic too

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So you know what I'm talking about huh! hehe.

I know she had lots of fun at the BBQ with Daddy. She had GOOD food that night! LOL

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@May 31 2005, 07:09 AM
ButterCloud

Mine aren't as good as Lexi's (
) because Cloud HATES taking pictures.  Like, I think he gets depressed when I pull out the camera.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=67124
[/QUOTE]

awww...yes he does take cute pictures!! He reminds me of Ruby...I'm bad about getting my camera out and when I do...Ruby hates it...she gets all depressed and wants to leave. I RARELY get a good picture of her!! Your pics are GREAT!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts