Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a few dear friends email me or PM me, concerned that I was actually mad at them for leaving SM for awhile. Let me clarify what I truly meant. Yes I did say I was getting angry at those who simply quietly left...but in reality, I was not angry at any one person. No name or names came to mind when I realized I was becoming angry. In truth I was angry at the whole situation, not any one person or group of people. I just wanted to clear that up because I love you all and would hate for any of you to think I was actually angry with you. :grouphug::heart::grouphug::heart::grouphug::heart::grouphug:

·
Premium Member
4,785 Posts
Crystal, I didn't leave SM, just haven't been on as much as family is taking priority right now. Just wanted you to know that I am still here!!!

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Crystal, your heart is filled with nothing but love, for the furbabies, for the forum, and for your friends.

Now how about that new siggy girl...:innocent: (just kidding sweetheart)

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Crystal, your heart is filled with nothing but love, for the furbabies, for the forum, and for your friends.

Now how about that new siggy girl...:innocent: (just kidding sweetheart)
Oh boy do I ever! And I want to incorporate the beautiful 'Take Back SM' badge!! But when will I ever find the time? I can't keep up with everything here!:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Oh boy do I ever! And I want to incorporate the beautiful 'Take Back SM' badge!! But when will I ever find the time? I can't keep up with everything here!:HistericalSmiley:
You also have to get your newest model in there. I would be tapping my foot here, but I can't say much because it took me a little while I think to get my little Sunshine :Sunny Smile: (Cacia) into our siggie.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts