Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for EVERYONE in this forum, not just the one's I mention individually......

I've had a time figuring out how to do certain things and enjoy certain features on this forum, but thanks to a good number of you, I've really learned a lot in the past 6-8 months.

Special thanks to Kallie/Catcher's Mom, Lexi's Mom, tlunn, Ms. Magnolia, and Lady's Mom- You have been a great backbone toward our enjoyment here, and we are grateful for your expertise and advice you give us.

Thank you to everyone that has ever responded to our posts to give us either advice, whether supportive or constructive criticism, and the support we've received. We really do enjoy this website (it's put Ebay in 2nd place) and have made a bunch of new friends, and look forward to continue making many many friends.

If I can ever be helpful to any of you, please don't hesitate to ask.

God bless each of you!!!!

Scott & Traci Chelf
Cheyenne & Ashton
Schuster & Grace

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Awww...how sweet! This board is great!!!! Lots of cool people here! imo...

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Aren't you nice! This really is a great community.

·
Registered
422 Posts
My sentiments exactly! I don't know how I would have raised my puppy to womanhood - well, doghood - without each and every one of you. I don't post much because someone else always has the same problem and I learn from that. But I am here every a.m. except Sunday, reading all the new posts.
Thanks to all of you,
Ann

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
How nice of you. The purpose of a forum like this is to help each other. I have learned a lot over the years with forum's like this (well not all are as friendly as this one) and made many friends.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Wow that was really nice of you to bring that up-I feel the same way just never posted it - your very thoughtful to express yourself-this is the greatest site-I go back and forth reading this forum and MO but I wouldn't dare post there - I'm still learning and wouldn't want to get bashed for not being knowledgeable (sp) (see what I mean) ha! Thank you all for being so warm, and friendly and teaching me so much!
Ruby Jean thanks you too-because she loves all the goodies she gets from me reading this forum!! Thanks to you Joe for starting it!!!

·
Registered
894 Posts
You are so right Scott!! Just having a new pup home not even a week yet, I live on this board!! The advice is always well thought out, and ALWAYS from the heart. It's a nice place to come to when you have a question.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts