Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been super busy lately. Its May and I teach and am taking classes. I'm coaching track as well, so I've been busy/tired continually. I'm still around tho!

The Boom is still limping occasionally on that leg, but he's lost a bit of weight and it seems to help.

My finals are this week, then I'll be around more!

Anyway, didn't want everyone thinking we died or something.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Glad you're both OK. Lots of people have been in and out around here. I've been working on a condo that keeps me out of town (and away from the computer) for days at a time. It'll be fun to catch up when we all have more free time.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I was wondering where you 2 had gotten to!! May seems to be "stress" month....my stepdaughter had her AP Trig finals today and she has her SAT's on Saturday (she's freaking over those). I have read a few threads here today where they were taking finals this week!! Good luck to all of you!!
Remember to B R E A T H!!!!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Good to hear from you!!

Originally posted by Sisses Momma@May 3 2005, 05:18 PM
I was wondering where you 2 had gotten to!!  May seems to be "stress" month....my stepdaughter had her AP Trig finals today and she has her SAT's on Saturday (she's freaking over those).  I have read a few threads here today where they were taking finals this week!!  Good luck to all of you!!
Remember to B R E A T H!!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=59413
[/QUOTE]

The college board is evil putting the SAT the day after AP exams lol...I have my AP european history exam friday then the saturday SAT, those tests are made by the same people seems like they couldnt have planned that a little differnt as I am going crazy studying.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts