Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my order today. From your recommendations, I've ordered Oticalm (also bought the Otifoam and another cleanr, I think OtiOpti?)

Paris wasn't very happy. I had treats next to us so I can treat him as we worked. It didn't help at all. I swear he thinks Mommyis about to poison him or something. I then noticed that his topknot was a little messy and required a re-do, so he had to stay on the counter a little bit longer. After all said and done, he wouldn't play with me.

So right now, I'm in my home office and he is curled up in his bed in our bedroom. I've called and called but he just wouldn't come. Oh well, he'll get over it, he always does :D

I havent shared pictures of my little one for a while, so here are some pictures! Excuse the messy counter, we were struggling a bit...

·
Registered
3,261 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
He is very cute
and by looking at the expression I would say his look is saying I hope you are finished here mommy

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
LMAO how cute! at first, i thought "omg she busted out ALL OF THOSE products just to clean his ears????" then i realized that he probably has little use for some of them LOLOLOLOL

love that face, he's a cutie pie

ann marie and the "i dont think my mommy's pretty enough to make up for her being so stupid lately" buttercup

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by TheButtercup@Oct 18 2005, 12:33 AM
LMAO how cute!  at first, i thought "omg she busted out ALL OF THOSE products just to clean his ears????" then i realized that he probably has little use for some of them LOLOLOLOL

love that face, he's a cutie pie

ann marie and the "i dont think my mommy's pretty enough to make up for her being so stupid lately" buttercup
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=110804
[/QUOTE]

Yes, the majority of the clutter is mine
my husband only takes up about 1/4 of the counter space while my stuff is everywhere. I ususally put them back into their spaces like the drawers and the shelve, but not that day.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
My Paris thinks your Paris is "hot"!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by paris@Oct 18 2005, 01:19 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=110939
[/QUOTE]

Paris says thanks Paris.

Do you call your baby a variation of Paris? We call him these following names that sounds almost like Paris but not quite:

Pear

Pare Pare

Pah-Ri (like the French pronounciation)

PeePare.

That's us, crzy parents :D

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Originally posted by Paris'Mom+Oct 18 2005, 02:21 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-paris
@Oct 18 2005, 01:19 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=110939
Paris says thanks Paris.

Do you call your baby a variation of Paris? We call him these following names that sounds almost like Paris but not quite:

Pear

Pare Pare

Pah-Ri (like the French pronounciation)

PeePare.

That's us, crzy parents :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=110964
[/B][/QUOTE]

I stick to just Paris.
I probably call her "momma's girl" or "my baby" more than her name.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts