Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I notice some members are "maltese gurus". What makes you a maltese guru? Is it based on the number of posts in this forum? Just curious.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
I think Maltese Guru is the next step from Newbie and probably due to the number of posts as you say Scott, but I am not sure how many are necessary to actually go to the Guru step, perhaps someone can clear the up for both of us

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
yes the titles are based off posts, i probably need to relook T THEM AS I MADE THEM UP LONG AGO, stoopid caps button

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Originally posted by Scoobydoo@Sep 24 2005, 10:09 AM
Caps button only functions if one hits it with one's pinky

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=102837
[/QUOTE]

i am one of those that types looking at the keyboard and i dont know that i have hit that stupid button until i look up
:lol:

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
The Buttercup respectfully requests to become a "goddess" instead of a "guru". Me, on the other hand, I dont like to get in the way of what a Buttercup wants, yet kind of still enjoy the "guru" status... I've never been a guru of anything. Except napping. Which The Buttercup and I are off to do right now...

ann marie and the "goddess on a mountaintop...." buttercup

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by TheButtercup@Sep 24 2005, 01:19 PM
The Buttercup respectfully requests to become a "goddess" instead of a "guru".  Me, on the other hand, I dont like to get in the way of what a Buttercup wants, yet kind of still enjoy the "guru" status... I've never been a guru of anything. Except napping.  Which The Buttercup and I are off to do right now...

ann marie and the "goddess on a mountaintop...." buttercup
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=102863
[/QUOTE]

forever more!!! i've heard it all now!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts