Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know I'm so blessed to be able to work from home some days. Actually, was home all week, with my two. Hubby and I have been on the go for awhile taking care of MIL, but we always make sure, as best we can not to let Mia and Leo feel any difference.

Today, while working at home, and they are sooooo goood about it, when I am on my work computer, I turned to my side and this is what I saw

Mommy, are you ever going to be done :(. Oh it broke my heart.

View attachment 88449

So then, they tried it as a pair, which definetly called for a mini break.
IMG_0340.JPG

But now for me, the work week is over for hubby and I, and tommorow Mia gets her topknot back :chili::chili:. The weather is supposed to get less hot, thankfully, and I look forward to just spending time with them, and with MIL.

That first picture of Leo, just broke my heart :( It stopped me in my tracks.

Hope everyone is doing well.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
I see that look every single day at my house, as I'm a housewife. I don't think they actually try to look sad, but it definitely makes me give them a snuggle. Both Mia & Leo look so sweet all of the time!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
How in the world will you ever be able to go back to work after seeing Leo's sweet face?! I know you took that break and smothered Leo and Mia with kisses, hugs and more kisses!

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
I get the same face when I work at home. Then Tyler finally has had it with me and will start doing his attention sneezes at me as if to say, "Get away from the computer and play with me or take me out. NOW!" Not that he has to go to the bathroom outside; he's pad trained. But he can't imagine I can be in the same room and not want to play with him. Don't tell Tyler he's right.:blush:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
lol...Christine that is not Leo being sad. That's Leo doing what he knows WORKS at getting attention from mommy! Such smart little fluffs. But truthfully, I think we would do so much better at taking some life lessons from our babies. Have more fun and more snuggles HAS to make us more productive.:innocent:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Christine -- I sooooooooooooo agree with you. How can you resist little Leo when he looks at you with that expression.

Tilly is the same when I'm working from home or just on the computer. Eventually she comes and asks me to pick her up because she just needs some kisses and cuddles. :)

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
It is wonderful when you can be home with our babies! I am lucky enough to be able to do that, too, and my baby is so much happier! You have precious babies there!!!

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you all so much for your sweet comments. Oh yes, I couldn't help but smother both of them with kisses.

Many hugs.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts