Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been checking in almost daily, but no activity.....
Is anyone there?

Tiki and I have been busy getting the year started. Since we live in central Texas the weather is good for walks (if you can take the allergies) and doing some yard work. This means Tiki is rolling in the damp grass, eating worms, chasing leaves and just acking silly. We have to groom almost every night.

We have also been busy with getting things sorted out since the holidays! I have two teenagers and each year we have to decide what to keep and what goes to a charity or into a garage sale.

We had a good Christmas and so far the New Year has been great; I hope the same for you all.

Keep in touch!

Judi

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
just been busy here, we have about 5" of snow on the ground right now, expecting ice tonight, Sampson dont mind the snow but Maggie isnt too fond of it :lol:

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know what Tiki would do if it snowed. Last winter we had an ice storm. Ice covered everything. He would go out unless I broke the ice away :>).

Stay warm and safe.

Judi

·
Registered
137 Posts
I've been on a bit lately too. I guess everyone's getting ready for the year, after Christmas and New Year I think most of us are a bit worn out!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts