Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone, I’m so sorry I haven’t posted in a while. I’ve had some health challenges but I’m working through them. I’ve been reading posts and praying for you all, and I hope everyone and your beautiful pups are doing well. Wilson and Cooper are doing great and we could not love them more. I often think of how much Bella would have hated having these two on ”her turf” lol. She did not like to share us that’s for sure! 😃. We do miss our sweet girl every day, but are so thankful for Wilson and Cooper. They keep us laughing and are truly my best therapy. They love walking at the park now and get so excited when they get to go. Cooper never seems to get tired, but Wilson is such a go with the flow little fella, and I love that about him 💕. Cooper is super wiggly and like a wind up toy lol! They are both total lap dogs, which is something Bella never was, and I think these guys would want me to hold them all day if I would. It really is the sweetest thing, and we thank God for them in our lives. Sending love to you all. ❤

·
Premium Member
17,565 Posts
Bridget---welcome home! I know I need to call you. Life has been non-stop since we flew to MD in Sept. I am so happy all is sort of well w/you guys---esp. Wilson & Cooper! I am concerned for your health. Special prayer for you! Much love.

·
Super Moderator
9,724 Posts
Hi Bridget,

Good to see you.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks so much you guys. It‘s good to be back. Sandi, no worries, I know how busy things have been for you. Just call when you have time and we’ll catch up. Big hugs to you all and your precious pups.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts