Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You have all made me so excited about this event I just have to be there! :biggrin:

I can't wait to see everyone's babies and meet all of you! :chili:

Add me onto the list!!! :party:

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Please email or pm me your full name, phone, dogs you are bringing, email , arrival & departure dates and roommate info.
Send to [email protected] or PM here

I will send you back the full roster after I add your info.

Let me know if you are coming to Friday eve PJ/Pizza Party. Its $5 and BYOB- Includes Pizza and Paper products/plastic wear.

Miki Miller (heartmadeforyou) will have SM Badges -PM her for info -

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I arrive Thursday afternoon. :) I will be brining Suri. She likes her kwigy bo bag and is so content in it. Romo can't stand being confined and he will never make it thru the flight. He is a complete home body. lol. Suri is real quiet and content anywhere. I can't wait to meet you and Tyler!!!:chili:

Yea Soo.:chili: Are you bringing Romo and Suri? When are you going?

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
I arrive Thursday afternoon. :) I will be brining Suri. She likes her kwigy bo bag and is so content in it. Romo can't stand being confined and he will never make it thru the flight. He is a complete home body. lol. Suri is real quiet and content anywhere. I can't wait to meet you and Tyler!!!:chili:
I'll finally get to meet Suri. :aktion033: Unfortunately I won't be bringing Tyler since I'm going down to Atlanta to work and can't take him along. :huh:

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll finally get to meet Suri. :aktion033: Unfortunately I won't be bringing Tyler since I'm going down to Atlanta to work and can't take him along. :huh:
Oh no you are not bringing Tyler? Suri wanted to play with him. Suri is a big smoocher too so Tyler will be missing out. LOL. :smootch:

I have your cell# so I can call you when I arrive and meet up. You still have mine right? Can't wait to see you. :Happy_Dance:

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:chili::chili::chili:

I'm glad that you decided to join SM members who will be there :chili: I hope you can bring the malts along too, take tones of pictures and have a BLAST :clap:

hugs
Kat

ps. pictures of the event, please :D
Kat, I was wondering if I should bring the Nikon but it is soooooo heavy. I haven't decided altho I think it would be so nice to get great pics! Hmmmm, maybe. Awww I wish you could come too. I'll let you know how it was. I am pretty excited since it will be my first. :chili:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts