Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tucker is as healthy as a horse! The doctor gave him his rabies shot, he bled for a little while, but the doctor said that that usually happens when the puppy wiggles around. He is 3 1/2 months and 3 1/2 pounds.

I get so nervous when I bring him for check ups, then I’m so happy and relieved when they say he's fine.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Way to go Tucker!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Glad Tucker is doing well....and glad he is over the shot. Be prepared for soreness.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Glad to hear he is ok.

Nikki wiggled to. She was pretty sore that night. She would cry whenever I tried to pick her up. You might want to call the vet and find out what you can give him tonight if he is so. I gave Nikki 1/4 of a baby asprin. Highly recommend getting a pill cutter if you do this.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh my poor boy was very sore! My husband couldn't even pick him up (I could...but mommas have that special touch)

I did give him baby aspirin; it seemed to help a little. And your right Lexi's Mom a pill cutter would have came in handy...I'll have to remember that for next time.

I’m sorry I didn't respond to you guys sooner. Our modem at the house was burnt up during the storm, so I can only get online at work.

Thanks again everyone for your concerns.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Glad to hear that he is doing great. I still get nervous when I take Lacey to the vet...more so than when I took the kids to the doctor.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Brooks@Sep 16 2005, 01:59 PM
I did give him baby aspirin; it seemed to help a little. And your right Lexi's Mom a pill cutter would have came in handy...I'll have to remember that for next time.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=100306
[/QUOTE]
I got the kind of pill cutter that lets you store the cut up pills in it. That is handy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts