Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awwww, that is a darling photo!!! Adorable!!!!
Thanks, doesn't Ava look so cute!!

Ava looks so precious and adorable in her little baboushka! And, her Mommy looks beautiful! :wub::wub:
awww, thank you..from Ava and me, LOL

How cute is that!! I love her wittle itty bitty face under that babushka. Your smile shows all the love you have for her too :)
I can't stop kissing that itty bitty face..

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Oh Pat, that is just toooooo cute. She is a little doll baby:wub: Chachi is sending her puppy licks:wub:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Ava looks adorable in her babushka. I'll have to try one on Secret.

I can tell that Ava is growing -- just a little. Pretty soon, she and her Mom will be the same size. :)

Ava -- your Mom says "hi" to you and she hopes that Awntie Lynn doesn't put a babushka on her -- even though you look cute with one.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ava looks adorable in her babushka. I'll have to try one on Secret.

I can tell that Ava is growing -- just a little. Pretty soon, she and her Mom will be the same size. :)

Ava -- your Mom says "hi" to you and she hopes that Awntie Lynn doesn't put a babushka on her -- even though you look cute with one.
Lynn, Ava's growing in leaps and bounds! She's up to 3 1/2 lbs already!! She's eating like a piggy every day! Maybe she'll lose a few ounces at the groomer tomorrow. :innocent:

·
Premium Member
17,453 Posts
Pat, you are radiant---that shade of blue is your color.
Ava is unspeakably cute! She would be a doll in a paper bag!
hugs,
sandi

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Babushka..hahaha! Adorable pic!
Brit, I absolutely LOVE that little hat! I take it Cosy didn't care for it? When I put it on Ava, she just leaves it there and runs around the house with it on...she looks so funny because her hair is so long and fluffy right now - she looks a bit like a pin head!!! :smrofl:

I love everything you sent!!! I will try to make time for more modeling sessions - things have been a little hectic around here lately.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts