Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let you know that I now have these adorable Overall Harness Jumpers in stock from ToniMari. Fully satin lined to help protect hair from breakage and matts.

And Jett doesn't think it's fair that only the ladies get to dress up. So he wanted me to show you this black & white harness vest. It's one of our best sellers at the store, but doesn't get much attention on the web store. Jett's thinking maybe it's because we need to show it on a live model. So he graciously volunteered. I think it makes him look like a dapper gentlemen.:wub:

For those of you who are fans on FB, sorry for the duplicate posting.:blush:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Adorable, just adorable! I have the pink stripe overalls for CeeCee and Rain and I just love them.........especially because they are lined:chili: and do not mat the hair!!!:chili:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Jett just looks so great in that vest! I love it! Cosy wants to lick Jett's nose..just so ya know.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jett just looks so great in that vest! I love it! Cosy wants to lick Jett's nose..just so ya know.
Way back when you got that beautiful dress as a gift for Cosy from Tickled Pink, (can't remember who the gift giver was...Casanova?), Jett begged me on paws and knees to take a pic of him in his dressy vest and send it to Miss Cosy. He thought they would look like a very classy, well coordinated couple if they went out on a date. He wants to know if he showed up on your doorstep asking Cosy out, if he would look respectful enough to get Cosy's mom's approval. I told Jett he's not allowed to date so the discussion was moot. :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
What cute jumper harnesses.:wub::wub: Ah to have a girl. But I must say I flipped out over those photos of Jett modeling his harness vest.:blush: I'm in love with your boy. (call me a cougar but I can't help myself). You know I've always had a thing for him. I have to give some thought to getting a vest like that for Tyler. If only my clients would pay in a timely manner :angry: I wouldn't worry about spending.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Crystal, I remember seeing 2 different black/white vests on your site. Which one is this one? It is so darned cute ... Poppy just has to have one!! :wub:

HUGz! Jules

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
BEAUTIFUL! I just gotta have the purple one for Delilah!!

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Crystal, I remember seeing 2 different black/white vests on your site. Which one is this one? It is so darned cute ... Poppy just has to have one!! :wub:

HUGz! Jules
If you click on harness vests for the Boys, its the first black and white vest on the first page called Black & White Harness Vest!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Hahaha. Yes, they would look splendiferous together in their black n white apparel. Cosy can't date either. She's just allowed to look. :LOL:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

HUGz! Jules
Well we'll know for sure you'll really love this then because you've already ordered it.:) It will ship out when the custom part of your order is ready.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Well we'll know for sure you'll really love this then because you've already ordered it.:) It will ship out when the custom part of your order is ready.:thumbsup:
Crystal, you already know I'm a nut!! I thought about this late last night, and 'thought' I remembered that I ordered it. :wacko1:

I can't wait to get my order!! :thumbsup:

HUGz! Jules

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just an FYI, I just found out on my last shipment that this black & white harness vest Jett is modeling is being discontinued. I hope they replace it with something equally as adorably masculine. It was really a great seller for me. So when my inventory is gone, that will bit it. If you're thinking about it, better decide quick!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Just an FYI, I just found out on my last shipment that this black & white harness vest Jett is modeling is being discontinued. I hope they replace it with something equally as adorably masculine. It was really a great seller for me. So when my inventory is gone, that will bit it. If you're thinking about it, better decide quick!:thumbsup:
That is one of the most handsome, could-wear-to-church vest for boys ... I can't believe they're discontinuing it. :huh:

HUGz! Jules

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Just wanted to let you know that I now have these adorable Overall Harness Jumpers in stock from ToniMari. Fully satin lined to help protect hair from breakage and matts.

And Jett doesn't think it's fair that only the ladies get to dress up. So he wanted me to show you this black & white harness vest. It's one of our best sellers at the store, but doesn't get much attention on the web store. Jett's thinking maybe it's because we need to show it on a live model. So he graciously volunteered. I think it makes him look like a dapper gentlemen.:wub:

For those of you who are fans on FB, sorry for the duplicate posting.:blush:
I love the vest...going to take a look now. How old is Jett? I think the groomer may have cut Rocky's tail a little...I'm not happy about that. Jett's tail is gorgeous..he's gorgeous all over though!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts