Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mommy and daddy spent a lot of money on furry squeakie toys, but all I wanted was this $2 stick from Home Depot...

:lol:

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
aww cute pics

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Isn't that funny when they do that? Very cute pictures.

Lexi loves playing with cardboard and little strips of fleece. Oh, she also loves playing with plastic cups and lids.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
She's adorable!

Oh, the second picture looks just like Kallie looks when she has been "caught" doing something.... I love that... "hey mom, I'm not doing anything wrong" look.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
SO cute!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Ohh, that's just too adorable!!!! What great pictures!! :D It drives me crazy how Peanut likes the toy's package better than the actual toy.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm glad everyone liked the pictures. She certainly is a piece of work!!
Will she always be into everything? Or is this just her puppy ways? Ya know, we decided not to have children for a reason... :lol:

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Too cute and too precious!

·
Registered
522 Posts
She's adorable. What cute pictures! Perhaps you decided to not have bald babies, but you have a baby with fur now. hahaha

V

·
0 Posts
The pics are adorable.

the fave toy around here is an empty plastic soda bottle.
They use their imaginations and it becomes many different toys!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, maybe fun for her but not for me! She looooves toilet paper rolls and any paper she can get her paws on. I've got 6 guinea pigs and me and my friends and family save the TP rolls for them to chew on, but without fail, Lizzie gets to them first!!

So, are these just puppy antics? Please don't tell me your older Malts behave this way...

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
They are kind of a combination. It does get a little better but not much. Lexi is a year old and still loves to shred but she is not as bad as she was as a puppy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts