Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look closely and you'll see ...
(I think my cell takes better pics than my camera!)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
How I wish my dogs could be so perfectly groomed. Cosy is such a sweet girl!

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh Brit, I looked at this pic a thousand times, but all I could see is you precious baby girl, she's just too darling.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Her tongue is sticking out just a bit. She does this sometimes and it makes me laugh. I didn't realize I had taken it until I loaded it to my computer.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Her tongue is sticking out just a bit. She does this sometimes and it makes me laugh. I didn't realize I had taken it until I loaded it to my computer.

Oh bless her sweet heart, I see it now :wub: That little ittle pink tongue...sooo cute. Oh she is something isn't she :wub:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
I can't believe I missed this Miss Perfect Picture!!! She looks so glamourous like she is posing for a magazine ad!!! She is adorable Britt, love Miss Cosy~~~:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
Awww Cosy you have the little bittiest tongue sticking out there. If Mommy hadn't mentioned it I never would have noticed it. She is something Brit. Beyond precious. Cosy is well, Cosy is Cosy. Cute beyond belief.

·
Registered
744 Posts
HAHAHA ooooh, yeah I see it!! I thought she was watching TV ;) hahaha

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Cosy always looks picture perfect.:wub: I can't see her little tongue but then again my eyesight isn't the best. But if Cosy's sticking out her tongue, she must want to watch something else. :HistericalSmiley: Come on Brit. Turn to Animal Planet!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Cosy is sheer perfection! I honestly can't imagine that little cutie ever doing anything wrong or un-perfect princess-like!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts