Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm getting the little boy name Zippity! :chili::chili::chili::chili: Can you tell i'm excited. He is 8 years old and about 4 pounds with a baby doll head, Riley will finally have a male about his age to hang with. I'm going to pick him up on or around October 9th because of work. I can't wait. I have things to get and i'll call my vet tomorrow to schedule his neuter and teeth clean. I wish it were October 9th now.

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Oh wow, Deb. Congratulations sweetie. Can't wait to hear all about your new addition!!!
xoxoxoxoxox

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
:cheer: CONGRATULATIONS :chili::chili: Of course she had to give him to you. Otherwise you'd never stop calling her.:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Are there any pictures of him? OMG so exciting. I can't wait for October 9 either. I'm so thrilled for you. Nothing like an angel to make your day.:innocent:

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Debbie I'm so excited for you :chili:and for the little guy, :chili:are you going to keep his name? Oh i can't wait to see pictures and hear all about your trip, I want one

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
Wow, your pack is growing!!!!! :aktion033: Congratulations!! I hope everyone gets along with their new brother....I'm sure they will. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts