Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine on this forum and I were talking yesterday. She said to me, you need to put Rain in a little dress. I thought she always has a dress on when I photograph her for SM. My problem is I like the close up face shots and you never get to see the outfit.......well, here is Rain's last session and I will show the dress to you. Also I saw a funny pic and thought it was very unusual. She had that tongue out but it was wrapped up and over the top of her nose.......I laughed and laughed at it~~~Enjoy!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Rain looks so beautiful in her little dress. Dianne, i could look at Rain all day, she is such a beautiful little girl.:wub: I just love her to pieces. :heart:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
She looks perfect in her little smock dress. So very sweet! It always surprises me how long their tongues are...even the little ones. :)

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Rain is one gorgeous girl. (So is CeeCee, of course.) Love the picture with the tongue out. Too cute -- made me smile. :)

Rain -- we love you with or without dresses on.:wub:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Love her....and love the dress....is that the ON Pixie dress???

Ava has the Pixie dress and I love it!!!!!!

·
Registered
382 Posts
What a beautiful little girl!! How long did it take for her hair to grow out that long and pretty?

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What a beautiful little girl!! How long did it take for her hair to grow out that long and pretty?
When I got her I had to cut her hair really short, so it took about a year for it to get this long. I cut it every now and then to trim it up. Thank you for the compliment..........:wub:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts