Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been very neglectful about posting on the photos and for some time truly haven't visited. ( My pop-ins' to SM ahve concentrated on "health" and or "prayer requests")
I started posting to some but I know I'll only be able to do a few 'replies' but have viewed many and loved them! I always have...just got out of the habit of visiting! ..."my-bad' as the young people say! LOL ( see?? I'm a 'hip' old gal!" LOL )
Anyway just wanted to say I'm going to visit much more but please don't be offended if I don't get to reply to each and every one.
As most, I'm sure have noticed, I'm a terrible typist and takes me forever! I truly enjoy seeing the photos and does help me get to know everyone better!

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
Your typing is not that bad!!!! :)

It can be so hard to reply to each and every post - I speed-read a lot of posts while at work during my "working lunch." I always mean to come back at night and reply, but sometimes I can't find the thread!!!

I'm going to try harder myself.

Hugs,

Linda

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Oh sweet Terry...I don't think anyone expects EVERYONE to reply to every single post. We just can't. But we can do our best to stay connected with our friends. So nice to hear from you again. And your typing looks grand to me! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
I go through times when I post a lot, and then I don't for a while. Sometimes I just don't have the time, or I just don't feel I need to repeat what others have already posted. We all have lives outside of SM. We do love hearing from you Terry. Post when you can.

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
As long as all is well with you, Terry. That's all that matters.
xoxoxoxoxooxoxox

ps. I do miss the "squirts", though.
xoxoxox
I couldn't agree more :thumbsup:

if you got the chance, Q&N pictures will be a treat for SM:wub:

hugs
Kat

ps. your typing is good and you rock :chili:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.