Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK now that's a tease...I wanna see a wet Bean!!! :w00t:
Elieen:

Bean in Sink is of her today, after the traumatic water torture, aka bath..lol...

Second is of her from another water torture day.....:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Hahaha!!! Poor Mia, I don't think she can see very well...LOL! She is adorable, even without her face present! ;)

Gemma is just the cutest thing ever...she looks absolutely pathetic in the 2nd pic, what on earth did you do to that precious girl?! Poor thing...lol

I absolutely love Gemma's black markings around her muzzle and on her eyebrows, it gives her so much personality. I might actually have to consider a Chi years and years from now when I no longer have L&P. She is such a cutie...and I bet EASY to groom! Haha

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
What!? Are my girls getting ready for a rockin' New Year's Eve???? You go girls!!! :chili:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Alice told me this in private but you know me......I have to tell someone! She is getting the girls ready and taking them into New York. She said that both girls were getting fitted for a pair of five inch heels!!! I am so proud because they both take after Alice!!! Now don't tell her I told you........Shhhhh:HistericalSmiley: :HistericalSmiley: :HistericalSmiley:

PS...They are adorable Alice!!!! Love them!!!!!:wub:

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Alice told me this in private but you know me......I have to tell someone! She is getting the girls ready and taking them into New York. She said that both girls were getting fitted for a pair of five inch heels!!! I am so proud because they both take after Alice!!! Now don't tell her I told you........Shhhhh:HistericalSmiley: :HistericalSmiley: :HistericalSmiley:

PS...They are adorable Alice!!!! Love them!!!!!:wub:
Hey, Dianne ... it's only me here. So, what else can you tell us? ... oops, I mean me. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:new_shocked::new_shocked:Did Mia stick her little paw into an electrical outlet?? Or is she traveling incognito somewhere?:thumbsup::smrofl::smrofl:
Mia and the Bean look so cute apres bath but I don't think they're lovin' it. Don't they just cheer you up every day, alice?

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
So cute! I think Mia looks like she has a case of Janis Joplin hair!!!

And lil Gema looks so cute in the sink!

Happy New years!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts