Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
My name is Littleman... :D well, it's really Indy... short for Indiana (Indiana Jones) but all my Mommy and Daddy keep calling me is Littleman so I answer to it anyway. I am 16 weeks old and one ball of energy

Hi,
Littleman's Mom here, We brought home our little guy 4 weeks ago this Friday and he has been the joy of our lives. He is just the best angel anyone could ask for. We did a lot of research we bought books, went online, called breeders and finally found our Littleman at a breeder here in CT. about an hour and a half from our house. We got to see his Maltese Mommy but his Maltese Daddy lives in Maine which is a long way away, so we just saw a photo. We found the breeder through a referral from the AKC site. It was love at first sight or in my husbands case first lick..hehehe. Indy really took to my husband and while I am home with him all day, my husband is at work and when my husband comes home Indy is waiting for him at the door and I pick him up and then he jumps right in his arms and it's goodbye Mom for the rest of the night
We have had 3 very wonderful larger dogs over the last 16 years that have now gone over the rainbow bridge, but I always wanted my little guy. Now my husband says the other day " why did we wait so long to get a Maltese"!
I have been lurking here for a couple of weeks and decided it was time to say Hi. Everyone here seems very nice and always willing to help. I am looking forward to getting to know the people here and I know I have a lot I can learn from all of you

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
HELLO HELLO! WARM WELCOMES! Littleman is very precious!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome to SM. Glad to have you and Littleman here.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you all for the warm welcome
It is really nice to be here and be able to talk with and learn from other people who love their little ones as much as we love ours
I love looking at all the photo's of everyones babies, they are all just so precious.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thank you all for the warm welcome  It is really nice to be here and be able to talk with and learn from other people who love their little ones as much as we love ours  I love looking at all the photo's of everyones babies, they are all just so precious.[/B]
I agree, It is really nice to be here and have other mommies and daddies share their experiences and knowledge with everyone. Our babies are the bright burning candles that show us the light in life.

·
Registered
53 Posts
So adorable! Hooray for the littleman!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts