Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! I just wanted to say a huge Thank you to all of you!!
I also wanted to leave a little message before I go too. Well, I was suppose to bring home my puppy yesterday (sat.) but I changed my mind and didn't do it. Well, the reason (which is good) is because I was offered a promotion at my job (they called me yesterday morning); I needed it financially. But it means I will work longer hours, and going to different locations. On top of that there are other things going on in my life that is stressing me out that I have to try and work out for myself. Sorry if i'm not making to much sense but I feel like crap right now. Sometimes I wonder why things happen and I somehow look and feel like an idiot!!
On top of that, i'm sure the breeder hates me too!

Anyway, Thank you all so much for the support, help, laughs, kindness, letting me ask all my questions, as well as letting me rant a couple of times all this time here on the forum! I truly appreciate it!!!

I guess AGAIN, this just wasn't my time to have a furbaby! But I know that one day it'll come.
Bye &
~snoopychan

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
snoopychan, congratulations on your promotion. I am sorry for you that it also means you had to make such a heartfelt decision
not to have your puppy. That must have been a very hard but well thought out decision for you, but also a very unselfish one too., but that doesn't mean you can't come in here and share your experiences with us, we still would love to keep chatting with you and hear how your new job is going.
I am sure your breeder would understand your reason for waiting and have the utmost respect for you for being honest now rather than later finding out you couldn't spend the much needed time to be there to raise a puppy. Good luck with your new position, I hope it all goes very well for you and I do hope you will keep coming here to tell us how you are doing.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Congrats on your promotion! I'm sure your troubles will slowly start to fade so dont stress over it too much since it wont change anything. I hope I see you around from time to time on SM though!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts