Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to share what a great memory my little guy has. Baxter has one favorite toy he received from my brother and sister-in-law for his birthday. It is a plush bone with a squeaker inside and he LOVES it to the point he carries it to bed every night to sleep with!
So I decieded we should have extras and I purchased one for Baxter for Christmas and he watched me wrap it and place it under the tree over a week ago. Then Friday I was sitting in the floor wrapping other Christmas presents and Baxter ran and got his old bone ran over to me and dropped it on the wrapping paper and sat there looking up at me like okay mommy wrap my bone.
He is such fun this Christmas!!!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awwwwwww that is so cute
He was perhaps offering it to you as a gift from him
[/B]

Aww, I love it!!!! I had not thought of it that way. What a sweet thought, I love this little guy so much!!

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Atleast Baxter is helping. Kirby keeps taking all the bows off of the presents. Every morning I wake up with bows all over the living room floor!

·
Registered
126 Posts
What a cute little guy :D , wanting you to wrap his old bone. I wonder what he would do at bedtime if you did wrap it and put it under the tree

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
It is if they are almost human...it is simply amazing what they do!! Your little fur baby is absolutely adorable!!!

Marie & (WHAT?? I am NOT human????) Pacino.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts