Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Deer Jerkey!!!!! I love it, but it's HARD to come by. I got just a big enough bag to tease me with. With over 1,000 members, I'm sure someone here makes it. Would you be willing to make me some and ship it to me. I'll pay for all associated costs. Anyone interested, just let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
I think my cousins in MI make that.. but i dont know... they brought it to NJ once while they were visiting... and ew... i wouldnt touch it.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Many of my students at school make deer jerky and I LOVE it...

The word has gotten around, and they often go out of their way to bring me some.
It is interesting to see the different ways they make it...seasonings and all.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shhhheeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww........ OOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE............. My sister in law made me some deer jerky, and it is horible. :YUK: Seriously..... it was just down right nasty.

NO I've not told her that, LOL!!!! But, I simply will not ask them to make me deer jerky again.

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
That's easy.......

Dear Jerky,
I don't ever want to see you any more, you are a JERK
Love,
Me

It's just another version of the Dear Jon letter

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Deer Jerkey!!!!! I love it, but it's HARD to come by. I got just a big enough bag to tease me with. With over 1,000 members, I'm sure someone here makes it. Would you be willing to make me some and ship it to me. I'll pay for all associated costs. Anyone interested, just let me know. Thanks[/B]
I would be worried about Mad Cow or Wasting Disease from eating deer meat, I sure hope it isn't too late

1 - 9 of 9 Posts