Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so excited about the picture I had framed of K & C. It is the one I use in my siggy. I had a photographer I know print it out for me in a large size and my framer had sent me a 30% off coupon, so it was the right time to do it. The frame is gold on the sides and then painted over on the front in a greenish color with bits of gold showing through. I'm not sure what that technique is called but I totally love it!! It is always so scary to have a picture framed because you never know really how it will look until it is finished... but I lucked out this time. It's hung at my garage entrance and near my front entry hall and kitchen, so I see it constantly.

Close up view:

View in context:

Wider view in context:

Close up of frame:

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Omg K/C that is beautiful. I must get a really nice one of Scooby and do that too. I had one done of my Rottie when he was a puppy, it was actually done on a wood background and that was nice too.
I really like your postitioning of the picture too it stands out so very well.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
That is GREAT!!!!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Sher, That looks fantastic. The photo is great, but even better when blown up.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
What an amazing idea. Your babies look so adorable in this photo. This reminds me that I must get some of our babies' photos printed and framed. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I love that picture. I wonder how many of us say "I should........." and never get around to something that would give us so much joy. Congratulations for a job well done.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
That is just beautiful and such a great idea. It got me to thinking, I have my son's pictures all over the house but none of Baxter. I have to fix that LOL :D

·
Registered
513 Posts
I just love Kallie's & Catcher's framed picture! I think you found the perfect location to hang it too, it looks really good there. It is a wonderful picture of your babies

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
It's beautiful
Like I said before in an other post a while back. I think you should submit it for a comercial add or something. The colours are get and your puppy are beautiful.

I love it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts