Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry for the delay........ Here is Kaia, Gucci, and Dakota's SS reveal....... And on another note we are all fine, and I received my Associates Degree in Nov. and am working towards my Bachelor's..........

So without further adou..........

I couldn't get any pics of them cause they took the toys a and ran lol.....

for some reason it's not letting me put the pics up...........

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
I am guessing those great gifts are from Dolce!
And Liza! :)
As they had posted that they got their buddy a cute sweeter like that one!

And isn't that toy like the Mr Green that is so popular
with Kat's babies?

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Wasn't your secret santa Majik921...Jessica...and her malt Bernadette? I'm sure who ever it was has been waiting for the reveal. We're glad nothing is wrong and that everything is ok with you....you had us worried.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
So glad you finally posted your SS reveals! It looks like your gang got some great gifts! What a special time for your fluffs getting all of those fun things!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
im so glad you recieved the gifts and that dakota enjoyed them and that you finally posted a reveal ! makes me happy , glad u are ok and congrats on pursuing ur education ! , and yes dolce got dakota the purple sweater , ( i hope it fit ) , a zebra toy , the mr green chewy ball , a green santadog and a rawhide xmas card .

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
What great gifts!!! Thank you for sharing your reveal with us and congratulations on getting your degree!!! :cheer:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts