1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey SM, here are two recent KatToons.... Let's see if you can get them right :p

KatToon (1)

Hints for KatToon (1):
1. The maltese who I looked at when drawing the KatToon is a boy.
2. my drawing to the body is different than the picture that I looked at. However, the *tail* might gives you a hint ;)
3. It was a signature picture that I looked at. I tried to draw the mouth as accurate to the real picture as I could.
4. The boy's mommy attended AMA for a short period; she left her cutie back home, but her maltese nieces and nephews made sure to not no let her miss her boy so much :wub: and of course, she was so excited to return to him again.

KatToon (2)

Hints for KatToon (2):
1. The malt in who I tried to draw is a girl.
2. 'Sweetie' is the word that I add before writing/typing her name
3. She lives as an only malt with her mommy who spoils her well. In her birthdays, she gets prime rib :D
4. This is the second time I draw her picture. The first time, it was my pencil drawing - not in paint.

Ok I hope you have fun guessing :chili: and enjoyed looking at the previous KatToons

hugs
Kat

ps. I put the idea to draw fluff KatToons to sell in *pause* for now since I will be gone for sometime - when I return, I will start with this small plan. I am still drawing like crazy, nevertheless though.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Ooo!! I know these two! :)

Tyler & Bonnie!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
I knew who they were immediately. Your KatToons are AMAZING. Too cute. I'm sure that their mommy's will love the KatToons. :)

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
Kat, these are great!!! The lips gave Miss Bonnie away! :) They really do look like your subjects. You could do a children's book or start a cartoon series.

Linda

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Arghhh. I wrote a whole long post before and it vanished. :smpullhair:
Anywho, I do recognize beautiful Bonnie Marie. I've always loved that siggy of her with the camel on it. :wub2: And the KatToon captures a certain serenity and sweetness I associate with Ms. Bonnie.
But that other Toon....hmmmm? Looks like a trouble maker to me.:w00t: It's Tyler Pie (don't tell him I told you I call him that).:aktion033: Kat sent me the drawing a couple of weeks ago and I was busting to share it but she wanted to make at least one more for the guessing game. Everyone guessed.:huh: Kat I think you need to give harder clues. Like "It's a boy" Hahahahah!
I can't even begin to say how thrilled I am with having a Kat Toon.:wub: I just love it and am amazed anew at the talent that SM members have, along with the biggest hearts in the world. I realize that without SM I would never have met many of you or seen your many artistic gifts.
Kat you really touched me by making Tyler a Toon and I know that no matter what path you choose, you will go so far.
So now I'm thinking -- coffee mug, mousepad, computer wallpaper? What's that Tyler? Wallpaper the house in it??:new_shocked: Okay Tyler, I'll think about it:)
:smootch:

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Kat, you have to start giving me a headstart.By the time I'm able to get back on here,the toons have already been guessed.And I knew those 2 cutiepies this time.Just kidding,but I did know them.LOL :blush: You did good Kat, looks just like them.:aktion033: Got anymore?

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
I think we need to start a pinned thread/scrapbook of Kat's Kat-toons! This way we can all go back and smile over them. Another 2 great additions Kat!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
:w00t: What!? Why am I always late to get here!!! :smilie_tischkante:

I knew who they were right away!!!!!!!! Kat, these are so much fun, I hope you continue having the time to do these fun drawings:aktion033:.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts