Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a brief introduction

Maltese Mom to two Maltese, Little Misss Muffett almost 4yr. and Rose 2yr.
I have browsed the site for years but have really have not posted.
However, The girls and I, are pleased to meet all the Maltese Moms here on SM

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Warm Welcomes to you and the girls.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Lani@Feb 1 2005, 07:27 AM
Hello~

Your babies are so pretty!

Lani and Princess
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=32675
[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh
Thank You for the nice compliments! We are located in Southern NJ. I work the 2nd shift so I am usually on SM quite late at night.....trying to get sleepy enough to head on to bed!

Again Thank You one and all, for the warm welcome

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Glad to see and your girls. They are just beautiful.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Welcome, glad you decided to "join" us. Your girls are just beautiful!! We'll try and keep you company while you get tired at night !!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Welcome to the SM Family!!! so glad u decided to post. your babies are adorable!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by saltymalty@Feb 1 2005, 07:40 PM
Welcome to another Jersey Girl!  Your dogs are beautiful.  Is your breeder from NJ too?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=32864
[/QUOTE]
Thank You
All I can say about Rose, is that she is now in a good home and doing well. Muffetts Breeder was in Lousiana. Ill never forget that trip to pick her up! Never never never....lol.
I drove to Florida, stayed 1 night with my Mom and Dad than took off at 5 am (Dad insisted that his "little girl" at 47yrs, really shouldnt drive alone, he drove) to drive another 8 hours to meet the breeder. Best trip I ever made
And, I say that with the utmost sincerity.

No breeders that I am aware of in the Southern NJ area. In fact I have only ever seen 3 other Maltese and they were over the years in Pet Smart.
4 years ago I had made a trip to the local Pet Smart, and saw two of the most beautiful, fun loving Maltese, with their owner. That was the beginning of what has turned out to be very rewarding experience for me and, . Yep! I just asked the girls, and they agree!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
South Jersey is the best part of Jersey lol. I am from South Jersey too. Your babies are cute. I don't know of any breeders in NJ either but I have seen tons of Malts here. A few apartments down there is a Maltese boy, and the old apartment owner had two Malts, and I have seen a few other Malts at stores, in cars, and at flea markets and yard sales. It's always a conversation starter because I always talk about my Fantasia when I see another Malt (even when I don't have Fantasia with me) or they talk about their Malts when they see Fantasia (even when they don't have theirs with them).
I got Fantasia at a pet store in upstate NY before I knew better. My husband and I fell in love and got her even though she was on hold for someone else (a backyard breeder). We saved her from a life of breeding. She was on hold for so long because that woman was "saving up" for her. We just put her on a credit card and drove her home.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome Kathy

1 - 20 of 23 Posts