Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our camels from Kat, Snowy and Crystal arrived at our house in Ohio on Christmas Eve.
They came such a long way and the girls loved them!
From left to right we have Katty, Frosty & Crissy.

Tess grabbed one immediately after pictures and it wasn't long until she ended up with all 3.

We drove to Gulfport, Ms. the beginning of January to miss all that snow at home and so the girls could spend time with their dad where he's working. We had to pack light (my husband wishes LOL) so we decided to bring Katty with us and have Frosty and Crissy take care of things at home.

We're staying a couple of blocks from the beach so here's Katty on the beach in Gulfport.
The sculpture is made from one of the tress left from Katrina. Its really interesting that an artist from Florida came here after the hurricane and did about 30 sculptures from the dead oaks along the coast line. They're beautiful and he really did an amazing job. Here's his web site that tells about what he did and shows more of his work.

www.marlinmillergallery.com.

While we were on the beach Katty made friends with the cutest little turtle and flamingo. She told them stories about the far away land she came from. They were so excited about it that we decided to send them on a trip across the ocean so they could live with Snowy and Crystal. They made the trip and love their new home.

Katty's a great little traveler and she's no trouble at all.
Here she is on Pensacola Beach.

Katty went with the girls to Sugar Land, TX. Here she is with my niece in front of a beautiful fountain in Sugar Land.

Here's pictures of Katty in New Orleans. She loved going there!

My husband was teasing me about taking Katty with us and getting pictures.
When we were leaving for New Orleans as I grabbed the camera he ask if I had remembered to get Katty.

While in New Orleans Katty gathered up some bead and she shared with the girls.

We've had so much fun taking Katty with us and getting pictures.

Kat, Snowy & Crystal ..... thanks again for including us in the Camel Club.

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
those crazy camel girls love to travel:whistle:I have the girls camels pinned in a cage for now, you just never know where they will show up:HistericalSmiley:
LOVED THE PICTURES

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Our camels from Kat, Snowy and Crystal arrived at our house in Ohio on Christmas Eve.
They came such a long way and the girls loved them!
From left to right we have Katty, Frosty & Crissy.

Tess grabbed one immediately after pictures and it wasn't long until she ended up with all 3.

We drove to Gulfport, Ms. the beginning of January to miss all that snow at home and so the girls could spend time with their dad where he's working. We had to pack light (my husband wishes LOL) so we decided to bring Katty with us and have Frosty and Crissy take care of things at home.

We're staying a couple of blocks from the beach so here's Katty on the beach in Gulfport.
The sculpture is made from one of the tress left from Katrina. Its really interesting that an artist from Florida came here after the hurricane and did about 30 sculptures from the dead oaks along the coast line. They're beautiful and he really did an amazing job. Here's his web site that tells about what he did and shows more of his work.

www.marlinmillergallery.com.

While we were on the beach Katty made friends with the cutest little turtle and flamingo. She told them stories about the far away land she came from. They were so excited about it that we decided to send them on a trip across the ocean so they could live with Snowy and Crystal. They made the trip and love their new home.

Katty's a great little traveler and she's no trouble at all.
Here she is on Pensacola Beach.

Katty went with the girls to Sugar Land, TX. Here she is with my niece in front of a beautiful fountain in Sugar Land.

Here's pictures of Katty in New Orleans. She loved going there!

My husband was teasing me about taking Katty with us and getting pictures.
When we were leaving for New Orleans as I grabbed the camera he ask if I had remembered to get Katty.

While in New Orleans Katty gathered up some bead and she shared with the girls.

We've had so much fun taking Katty with us and getting pictures.

Kat, Snowy & Crystal ..... thanks again for including us in the Camel Club.
I love it, love it love it! I am sure she enjoyed all the new places you took her, what memories she made. Thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
WOW baby!
Katty is one lucky camel to travel and visit new places:chili:

I loooooved all these pictures and learned something new...
"an artist from Florida came here after the hurricane and did about 30 sculptures from the dead oaks along the coast line"
very interesting.
Thank you soooo much for taking us along with you in these beautiful pictures :D I felt that I was there looking and reading through this thread.

Yup, turtle and flamingo made it to Snowy and Crystal's place. The malts love them so much. We really enjoyed seeing where they came from in these pictures.

Is that Emy in that picture with Katty and Bead?? I am guessing it is Emy, but I might be wrong. I just :wub: that head tilt that she is giving in that pic AWWWWH all your girls are beautiful. I love their long coat:thumbsup:

hugs
Kat

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
That Kat is an amazing girl :wub:

Oh and I LOVED Katty's travels, how adorable...and hubby reminding you to make sure you had Katty and camera :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Love it!!

Great pics and love your girls :wub:

·
Registered
502 Posts
Aw awesome pictures! Sammy loves running around in the Sugar Land Town Square fountain area. There's also a cute little pet shop a couple of steps away, did you get a chance to pick up anything for your cuties?

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::Sooo cute: loved them !

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
those crazy camel girls love to travel:whistle:I have the girls camels pinned in a cage for now, you just never know where they will show up:HistericalSmiley:
LOVED THE PICTURES
Paula, I may have to use your idea. Every time I start out the door I have to check my purse to make sure she isn't in there.

Camel bondage...oh my!!!:HistericalSmiley:
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

Jane, that is AWESOME! I am so glad you finally made it down to the beach--the sculptures are AMAZING!

Nicole, I've made it down to the beach several times now and hope for a couple more before we leave. I wish you were closer so we could go back the that boutique when its actually open.
The sculpture are amazing. That artist is so talented!

I love it, love it love it! I am sure she enjoyed all the new places you took her, what memories she made. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Ruth! I'll have to bring Katty with me to the Nationals so she can meet Lulu, Lolly and Willow. See you soon!

WOW baby!
Katty is one lucky camel to travel and visit new places:chili:

I loooooved all these pictures and learned something new...
"an artist from Florida came here after the hurricane and did about 30 sculptures from the dead oaks along the coast line"
very interesting.
Thank you soooo much for taking us along with you in these beautiful pictures :D I felt that I was there looking and reading through this thread.

Yup, turtle and flamingo made it to Snowy and Crystal's place. The malts love them so much. We really enjoyed seeing where they came from in these pictures.

Is that Emy in that picture with Katty and Bead?? I am guessing it is Emy, but I might be wrong. I just :wub: that head tilt that she is giving in that pic AWWWWH all your girls are beautiful. I love their long coat:thumbsup:

hugs
Kat
Kat, we really have had fun with our camels. I just wish I'd brought all 3. The others are going to be so jealous when they see Katty's pictures.
I'm so glad Snowy and Crystal like their toys from the beach.
That is Emy in the picture. She thought those beads were pretty cool and was trying to get a chance to take off with some.
Hugs to you, Snowy and Crystal!

Great Pictures ! What a great trip to the Gulf Coast!
The gulf coast is beautiful!
I'm SO ready to go home after several months here but I'll miss seeing that beautiful beach.

Brilliant photos jane ,lucky camels .
Thanks Jo!!

:smrofl: I actually spit some coffee!!! You guys are so funny. Loved to see Katty's travels. Thanks for Sharing.
I hope that coffee wasn't too hot!!

That Kat is an amazing girl :wub:

Oh and I LOVED Katty's travels, how adorable...and hubby reminding you to make sure you had Katty and camera :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Love it!!

Great pics and love your girls :wub:
Thanks Christine!!

wow what great pictures! Looks like so much fun! I am still laughing at some of them. :aktion033:
We had so much fun taking the camel with us even if some of my friends and family told me I must have to much time on my hands

Aw awesome pictures! Sammy loves running around in the Sugar Land Town Square fountain area. There's also a cute little pet shop a couple of steps away, did you get a chance to pick up anything for your cuties?
I couldn't get over how pet friendly Sugar Land is and that fountain was amazing. I really think that's one of the nicest and one of the most beautiful areas I've been to. My brother lives there and we loved everything about it. I think I'm going back for a couple of days next week. I loved the shopping there. :thumbsup: We did go in that little pet shop but didn't find anything. I'm afraid I'm a bit spoiled from shopping at my friends pet boutique.
Tell Sammy the girls are jealous because they'd love to live there and play in the fountain square.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
great pictures!! I really enjoyed looking through them! it's like virtual traveling with a pink camel tour guide, how awesome!! thanks for sharing :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts