Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I dropped Keiko off at the vet's office this morning for her dental. She was so scared, poor baby. I felt so bad leaving her there.

Now I can't wait until it is all over and she's back home with us.

UPDATE: All went well, I am on my way to pick her up. No extractions, hooray! :chili:

Thanks for thinking and praying for her.

·
Premium Member
17,463 Posts
Susan, wishing you all the best w/Keiko!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I'm sure everything will be fine with Keiko. She'll be home in no time and I'm sure she'll be glad to see you when you pick her up.
I'm getting ready to get dentals too and it makes me nervous to think about leaving them too.
Let us know when you get her back home and give her hugs from us. :wub:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
It's always a relief when it's finished. Glad you can relax now. )

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
I'm so glad it went well and none of her teeth had to get pulled - yay!! :) I bet she'll be thrilled to see you and come home. Did Nikki miss her?? :)

·
Premium Member
17,463 Posts
So happy w/you!

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think that Nikki did miss her. When we returned home, Nikki sniffed her all over and wagged her tail.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
I think that Nikki did miss her. When we returned home, Nikki sniffed her all over and wagged her tail.
Yup Nikki was saying, "Better you than me Keiko." :HistericalSmiley: I'm so glad things went so well.:yahoo: Obviously Janet took very good care of Keiko and you've been following in her footsteps. Now you can really enjoy your weekend. Give them both kisses from us.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts