·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/7750934/

Britney's pooch dogs
Kevin Federline
Her chihuahua Lucky reportedly snubs him
While chihuahua Bit-Bit, shown here, apparently doesn't mind Britney Spears' husband Kevin Federline, one source reports that another of her dogs, Lucky, growls at him.
By Jeannette Walls

Britney Spears’ dog has rejected her hubby.

The singer’s Chihuahua Lucky doesn’t like Kevin Federline and growls and snaps at him, according to the Star. Faced with the tough decision — hubby or hound — Spears selected her spouse.

“Britney was upset about it,” a source told the tab. “She couldn't bring herself to give the dog to the pound...so she gave Lucky to an assistant.” Britney, however, reportedly “sneaks out and visits Lucky whenever Kevin is out.”

When asked if there was any truth to this earth-shattering report, Spears’ spokeswoman told The Scoop: “The truth is that Britney’s dog Lucky is living with an assistant until the house is finished.”

i would never give up my dog. my future husband will just have to deal with it!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Well, instead of trying to correct the problem- she get's rid of the dog. What a jerk!

-c

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I wonder which story is true?
Not that I really care as long as the dog went to a good home....

My hubby knew when he met me that I was a "cat person" and that I came with cats...at that time one...
I knew he didn't care for them much...but he learned to like them. He knew that it was a package deal and I made sure that he understood that I WAS NOT changing for him...nor getting rid of my cats.
It has worked out fine...although he will never love them like me.

·
Registered
522 Posts
]“The truth is that Britney’s dog Lucky is living with an assistant until the house is finished.”[/B][/B]
Isn't it possible that the dog really is living with an assistant until the house is finished?

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Yeah, here's to hoping. But if that's the case, why isn't Bit-Bit with Lucky and the assistant?

-c

·
Registered
313 Posts
i would never give up my l.e. for some guy. any guy that i date would have to accept the fact that i have a white, fluffy, sweet little girl and if he didn't like her, then it's his loss!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Can you imagin in she had taken the dog to the pound the lines of people that would have been outside trying to get Britney Spears' dog?

·
Registered
277 Posts
<span style="font-family:Times">what a dumb move
she should have just contacted the Dog Whisperer... she has the money for it anyways. Or better yet, get rid of him
</span>

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I would never marry anyone my dogs didn't like, so I'd never be faced with something like that. Makes me wonder why she didn't introduce him to the dogs BEFORE she got married.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
She got Lucky and BitBit after they were married even though he begged her not to. Makes me think he must have done something to make the dogs not like him. I've never known a puppy to just not like someone for no reason, but I don't really know anything about chihuahuas either.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
when i began dating The Boy, he told me right off that he wasnt a "dog person" and not until i caught him changing potty pads did i realize that he decided that he wants to add a second buttercup to the house
it isnt going to happen, not while i live in an apartment, anyway, but still...he said that the buttercup totally changed his mind on dogs. i think he's leaning toward a bichon, actually, but small and fluffy anyway. on our first real date, he brought me flowers and brought buttercup a squeaky toy that she LOVES. he KNEW he had to win over the dog or there would be no second dates
smart boy, i'm keeping this one.

ann marie and the "i love the boy, he brings me cheerios!" buttercup

1 - 16 of 16 Posts