Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a few pictures of my little "wild child" who is now laying calmly in my lap. Glory (Bella Pride Before Glory) is three months old. Today is her first top knot. It stayed in about 15 minutes. As you can see, we are still dealing with some staining from where she cut her teeth. Thank goodness it's stopped now.
Kim is three weeks old today. Her mom is so protective that she did not want me to take her out of her bed for pictures. Also, the little bugger is crawling so that it is hard to get a good shot.
I posted four shots of the two in my gallery. I hope you enjoy them.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts

Thanks for sharing!!!!
Keep them coming!!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts

Kim is growing SO SO SO SO fast. Before you know it she'll be going off to college! LOL

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Originally posted by LucyLou@Jun 12 2005, 08:50 PM
Thanks for your kind words on my two babies.  It is so much fun watching them grow.
Olga, I love the new picture of Miko.  He is one handsome boy

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=72018
[/QUOTE]

Faye,

Thank you!! Miko looks chubby in that picture, but he is not overweight (he is 6.5 lbs, approproate weight for his frame). He is pet quality but we love him to death
. He was so excited when my in-laws stayed with us. He was like a little social butterfly - it was too funny to watch. He acted as though we brought him 2 more human toys to play with.

I just love your babies!!! They really are gorgeous.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
What cute babies you have.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts