Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
At 12 weeks, please pack her up and send her to me!

I will be a good mommy, I promise!!! No tattoos or braces for that little sweetie!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@Jun 2 2005, 05:27 PM

I will be a good mommy, I promise!!! No tattoos or braces for that little sweetie!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=68364
[/QUOTE]

She is a cutie for sure!!

Tlunn, why don't you just break down and get another one girl, you've got it bad!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Sisses Momma+Jun 2 2005, 07:35 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-tlunn
@Jun 2 2005, 05:27 PM

Tlunn, why don't you just break down and get another one girl, you've got it bad!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=68371
[/B][/QUOTE]

I KNOW!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn+Jun 2 2005, 08:37 PM-->
Originally posted by Sisses [email protected] 2 2005, 07:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-tlunn

[/QUOTE]

I KNOW!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=68372
[/B][/QUOTE]

Summer is the perfect time.... while school is out!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Jun 2 2005, 07:52 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 2 2005, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Sisses [email protected] 2 2005, 07:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-tlunn

I KNOW!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=68372
Summer is the perfect time.... while school is out!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=68378
[/B][/QUOTE]

THAT is what I have been trying to tell hubby!
He is not catching on! -_-
K- sorry to hijack this thread!

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by tlunn@Jun 2 2005, 07:27 PM

[/QUOTE]

If you look a little closer, you will see that Kim has my name stamped on her. She is special to me in so many ways. Not only do I have some fantastic dogs behind her on her sire's side which is new lines for me, but this will be Julia's last pup, and the only one I will have. I lost her little one last year at nine weeks. He was really a nice little guy, so I know Kim has the right stuff on her side too.
You folks are welcome to come help me comb and groom, because, with Kim, that will be four to work with in coat. I've got to be nuts
But I love it. How many of you see combing as soothing to the nerves?

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Puppies are just so adorable!! I can't separate my desire from having another dog (so I could have a puppy) from my desire to have a child. I think about having children all the time (but this year is just not a good time) so then I think maybe I should get a puppy for now. Is that terrible? I know it is, but I do love dogs... -_-

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by puppylucy@Jun 2 2005, 09:54 PM
i love this development

shes gorgeous. make sure she gets some sun~! only kidding

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=68435
[/QUOTE]

I love your post. Yes, Kim will get sun. My sun room is the room where my dogs I will showing live. This room has a full wall of southern facing windows. They like to lay on the chiars and bark at the big dogs in the yard.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Aww! Look at her lil paw. She's trying to reach out! So darling. If you do come to Nashville, how many of your babies are you bringing here? I'd love to see lil Kim!

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Jun 2 2005, 11:27 PM
Aww!  Look at her lil paw.  She's trying to reach out!  So darling.  If you do come to Nashville, how many of your babies are you bringing here?  I'd love to see lil Kim!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=68472
[/QUOTE]

I'm a traveling circus when I come
Since my best friend lives there, I'm up that way often. I'm planning a trip around the end of June or the first of July. I know Julia and Kim will be with me, as well as Dee Dee. I'll also have the dogs I'm growing coat on for show--Dreamer, Maggie, and Glory. My friend will groom them professionally while I'm there. Lucy and Elise will stay home with Weaver as my son will see to them, as well as the rescues/fosters. China is already in Tennessee with my other male, and I will bring her home. Gee, I'll bet I have more than anybody else

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Oh my gosh! You have so many, that if I snatched one, you would NEVER KNOW! HAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Originally posted by LucyLou+Jun 2 2005, 10:14 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-ButterCloudandNoriko
@Jun 2 2005, 11:27 PM
Aww!  Look at her lil paw.  She's trying to reach out!  So darling.  If you do come to Nashville, how many of your babies are you bringing here?  I'd love to see lil Kim!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=68472
I'm a traveling circus when I come
Since my best friend lives there, I'm up that way often. I'm planning a trip around the end of June or the first of July. I know Julia and Kim will be with me, as well as Dee Dee. I'll also have the dogs I'm growing coat on for show--Dreamer, Maggie, and Glory. My friend will groom them professionally while I'm there. Lucy and Elise will stay home with Weaver as my son will see to them, as well as the rescues/fosters. China is already in Tennessee with my other male, and I will bring her home. Gee, I'll bet I have more than anybody else

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=68478
[/B][/QUOTE]

I love the names on all your babies. Next time, we are definitely choosing a human name for a doggy!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts