Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to say a BIG THANK YOU to Kim & Nissa for the delicious outfits she made for Benny and Emma! I have admired her work on all our fellow malts, but seeing her work up close and personal just blew me away. I cannot get over the talent and hard work she put into making my babies their precious outfits!!! And the matching charms....where on earth did you find those?!

Kim how did you know food was the key to my Italian hubby's heart?! :wub: She knew just what to make to melt hubbies heart.....PASTA! :chili:

So introducing my Italian fluff babies who had the perfect spaghetti and meatball Sunday @ the Leopaldi's :aktion033:

Kim and Nissa.....mi amore!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

PS...1st time uploading since the new format....hope I did it right.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
oh my goodness! the dress and vest are so awesome! kim is just so talented. and B&E look adorable in their spaghetti outfits :wub::wub::wub:

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
LOVE IT! What an adorable theme. Leave it to Kim to come up with such a cute design! And of course you have two beautiful models.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Just like Lady and the Tramp! :wub: Aw that Kim is one smart cookie isn't she? She knew that if daddy isn't so sure about clothes, that there would be no way he could resist letting his two wear those! They are awesome!! And the beauties wearing them are pretty darn cute too.:wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
I love them!!!! I knew they would be cute when I saw the charms but they are just adorable!! Now I want spaghetti for dinner tomorrow!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Those are adorable!! Kim does such a wonderful job and she's so thoughtful. Benny and Emma make great models.

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Oh Tammy, it's so cute to see the outfits on B&E. I really love that shade of red and was thrilled to find the spaghetti and meatball print. I have to thank Pat (Sassy's Mommy) for helping to design the embroidery pattern for me to stitch. It was such a fun one to do. Thank you all for the wonderful compliments everyone. I really enjoy making moms of beautiful fluffs smile. Hugs

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
great outfits!! definitely high quality work. the red looks super happy and festive, and they look good on Benny and Emma :chili::celebrate - firewor

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Those are just precious and so are the models!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
awwh so sweet and thoughtful of Kim and Nissa

I love what she made your babies and LOOOOVE this thread :D I could feel the excitement that the thoughtful gift caused to you and hubby. I was smiling the whole time I was reading ^_^ and then seeing adorable Emma and (my :p) Benny at the end of the thread made my heart melt!!! Hey you two cuties, red looks good on you .. luv ya both

hugs
Kat

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Bravo, bravissimo to Emma and Benny! They look so adorable in those sweet new dresses of Kim!

Love the spaghetti embroidering, Kim did a great job! :aktion033:

There's only to say: che belli maltesi! Grazie!

Alexandra :wub:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts