Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I have a final in an hour, but I can't bring my self to study, I am just SOO done with school. (It is all comprehensive, so it's not like I havent been tested over it before). Anyway, we bought a shelf for my grandparents and have stained it and are going to stencil on it to decorate it. Instead of studying I decided to go ahead and stencil their name on it. Well we buy the stencils that stick to the project so they don't move when u are painting. Anyway I could not find where I had placed the "L" stencil, I just finally found it as Caesar was standing by the window with his toy...It was stuck to his belly hair! HAHA Sorry may not be that funny, but I think anything is amusing right now, I've been studying too much!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie@Dec 15 2004, 11:22 AM
Okay so I have a final in an hour, but I can't bring my self to study, I am just SOO done with school.  (It is all comprehensive, so it's not like I havent been tested over it before).  Anyway, we bought a shelf for my grandparents and have stained it and are going to stencil on it to decorate it.  Instead of studying I decided to go ahead and stencil their name on it.  Well we buy the stencils that stick to the project so they don't move when u are painting.  Anyway I could not find where I had placed the "L" stencil, I just finally found it as Caesar was standing by the window with his toy...It was stuck to his belly hair! HAHA  Sorry may not be that funny, but I think anything is amusing right now, I've been studying too much!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=23443
[/QUOTE]

That is pretty funny! I would probably STILL be looking!!!
I am so bored b/c I am caught up at school. Today, Thursday and Friday the kids are taking semester tests, in between the whole school is showing movies so they can study or relax. I am getting my tests graded and grades in the computer in the same period they are tesing, so in-between I am so bored.
NOW, I COULD be planning and preparing for after Christmas break, but I am SO NOT motivated that much. Playing on the computer and piddling is so much better right now...

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Oh man, did it hurt when you had to pull it off? Was it like tape on arm hair?
That is cute though. I have found things stuck to Fantasia's hair before. I can always tell though because she acts strange. She won't run from me like she usually does and she walks and then sits real fast. Or she will just sit there and stare at me till I take it off. She does the same thing if she gets poop stuck to her butt hair. That's when I know it's time to trim around her butt hole! lol Anyway I have found tape, stickers, labels and more stuck to her butt, snout (caught sniffing it lol), and feet. She's a hoot!
Did your little guy even notice it was on his belly?

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Ha that is sooo cute!
I am so bored b/c I am caught up at school. Today, Thursday and Friday the kids are taking semester tests, in between the whole school is showing movies so they can study or relax. I am getting my tests graded and grades in the computer in the same period they are tesing, so in-between I am so bored.
NOW, I COULD be planning and preparing for after Christmas break, but I am SO NOT motivated that much. Playing on the computer and piddling is so much better right now...

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=23444
[/B][/QUOTE]

Man none of my teachers and making classes easy so we can study and relax i have exams starting monday and i have 2 papers to write(like long papers) and 4 chapters of a totally confusing book to read and 23 disscussion questions just for tonight :new_Eyecrazy: i want to relax lol

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Lilly521@Dec 15 2004, 02:33 PM
Ha that is sooo cute!

[/QUOTE]

Man none of my teachers and making classes easy so we can study and relax i have exams starting monday and i have 2 papers to write(like long papers) and 4 chapters of a totally confusing book to read and 23 disscussion questions just for tonight :new_Eyecrazy: i want to relax lol
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=23501
[/B][/QUOTE]

Good luck!
Break will be coming soon!!!!
What are you reading?
What grade are you in?

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn+Dec 15 2004, 02:57 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Lilly521
@Dec 15 2004, 02:33 PM
Ha that is sooo cute!
<div class='quotemain'>

[/QUOTE]

[/B][/QUOTE]

Good luck!
What are you reading?
What grade are you in?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=23511
[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah out break starts the 23rd...then i am flying out the 24th to NJ
The book is candide by voltaire (ap european history) its only like 100 pages but it is really confusing i am in 11th grade (high school junior)

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Lilly521+Dec 15 2004, 03:08 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 15 2004, 02:57 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Lilly521
@Dec 15 2004, 02:33 PM
Ha that is sooo cute!
<div class='quotemain'>

[/QUOTE]

Good luck!
What are you reading?
What grade are you in?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=23511
[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah out break starts the 23rd...then i am flying out the 24th to NJ
The book is candide by voltaire (ap european history) its only like 100 pages but it is really confusing i am in 11th grade (high school junior)
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=23517
[/B][/QUOTE]

I read that in Honors AP English...we had to write papers on it etc. too...yuck!!!
Well, good luck!
Sounds like you are a great student!
You all sure get out late for break!! We get out Friday for two weeks...come back on the 3rd.
When do you have to go back?

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by FannyMay@Dec 15 2004, 12:39 PM
Oh man, did it hurt when you had to pull it off?  Was it like tape on arm hair? 
That is cute though.  I have found things stuck to Fantasia's hair before.  I can always tell though because she acts strange.  She won't run from me like she usually does and she walks and then sits real fast.  Or she will just sit there and stare at me till I take it off.  She does the same thing if she gets poop stuck to her butt hair.  That's when I know it's time to trim around her butt hole! lol  Anyway I have found tape, stickers, labels and more stuck to her butt, snout (caught sniffing it lol), and feet.  She's a hoot! 
Did your little guy even notice it was on his belly?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=23494
[/QUOTE]
LOL, no it was hanging on the ends of his belly hair, thats how I saw it I could see it hanging down. Yes it was sticky though, but not as bad as tape, hes had that on his feet before.
He had no clue I think because it was on the end of his hair, not close to the skin. I had looked all over for it and thought well I guess I'll try more tonight to find it, then noticed it when he was standing infront of the window, haha. Lol thats cute she got stuff stuck to her from sniffing it, I can totally see that happening!
haha

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
awww... lol... thats happen to me too with other items of course! [/B]
To you, or to Kodie? LOL. It's always funny (or embarassing) when you find out something was stuck to you and you can't figure out for how long. It's even worse when you sit on it and it's stuck to the seat of your pants lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts