Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you guys here about this little guy? The first time I saw him on petfiner he had to use this wheel chair because his back legs weren't working and NOW...he's not using it!

Kip's Story

KIP at Petfinder

·
Registered
994 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Dec 11 2004, 03:39 AM
Did you guys here about this little guy?  The first time I saw him on petfiner he had to use this wheel chair because his back legs weren't working and NOW...he's not using it! 

Kip's Story

KIP at Petfinder
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=22058
[/QUOTE]

I read that story a while ago i remember crying for him and how happy i was that he had people around him pulling for him,look at him now what a miracle!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
wow thats great! thanks for sharing the story!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Oh my goodness it is so wonderful to see him walking! I'm a petfinder junkie and have been watching Kip's story for months. To think that we now have the medical ability and physical therapy expertise to rehabilitate our little babies... What a gift...thanks for sharing.

An aside comment: Some of these babies up for rescue stay there for the longest time because the rescue group won't adopt outside the area. I'll bet that if Kip could be adopted outside his region, he'd have long been in a forever home. Of course, I am sure that his foster mom is so very attached to him. If I were she, there's no way I could possibly hand him over to someone else.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just in case you guys weren't keeping up, I thought you'd want to know that KIP has been adopted

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, I'm happy for him

They have other maltese on their site. Oh my gosh, some of them look horrible. A couple of them have horrible eye infections.

Check it out

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Feb 24 2005, 03:31 PM
Yeah, I'm happy for him

They have other maltese on their site.  Oh my gosh, some of them look horrible.  A couple of them have horrible eye infections.

Check it out
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=37530
[/QUOTE]
Oh gosh, I hope those little ones find a good home soon. All rescued from a backyard breeder. I wish I could help those pups.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Its all so sad.As long as I live I will never be able to understand how anyone could mistreat these poor innocent babies.All they want is to love and be loved.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Dec 11 2004, 12:39 AM
Did you guys here about this little guy?  The first time I saw him on petfiner he had to use this wheel chair because his back legs weren't working and NOW...he's not using it! 

Kip's Story

KIP at Petfinder
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=22058
[/QUOTE]

This is so great
i just love to read stories like this and all the persons that have hleped him and have helped others deserve so much, they are great persons
. Just makes me so happy....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts