Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Thank you Little C, I didnt have the heart to cut off his topknot,but I LOVE the cut .
You can see the tearstains from his allergys,the med the vet gave him isnt working so back to the vet tomorrow. Again,,,Thanks Little C

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Awww! He looks great! I want to hug him and kiss him!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Awww....very cute!
Great job they did!
I am jealous about the evenly cut fluffy legs...I JUST CAN"T make mine come out like that on my own!

He looks adorable!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I tried to make Little C look at the picture and I kid you not, she started air humping! (She's had sex on the brain BAD these last couple of days.)

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by NC's Mom@Apr 5 2005, 11:26 PM
I tried to make Little C look at the picture and I kid you not, she started air humping!  (She's had sex on the brain BAD these last couple of days.)
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=49521
[/QUOTE]
Girl, you're crazy! LOL

·
Registered
994 Posts
Originally posted by sheila2182@Apr 5 2005, 06:02 PM

Thank you Little C, I didnt have the heart to cut off his topknot,but I LOVE the cut .
You can see the tearstains from his allergys,the med the vet gave him isnt working so back to the vet tomorrow.  Again,,,Thanks Little C 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=49378
[/QUOTE]

Adorable

I am actually taking Maxi again on friday i let his hair grow over the winter its not long but its long enough and now that the weather is getting nicer i am going to have them cut him short again only thing i will keep long is his gorgeous plume tail
and i like having hair around his face longer because he really has that baby doll face just love this baby with all my heart thats why i dont want him to feel warm
also when do we start the frontline again doea anyone know

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I just gave my puppy Frontline Plus yesterday. The vet said not to wait. Fleas, ticks and lice (did you know they can get this?) come back after the frost season has ended.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Hes the sweetest baby, love the cut.

My vet started Puddles on Frontline 2 months ago. I had found a few fleas and freaked out. She said that since our winter was not cold enough (NC) to kill the fleas off we would have a bad summer with them. Just wonderful !! She also said I needed to use flea shampoo every other week to stay ahead of them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts