Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Thank you Little C, I didnt have the heart to cut off his topknot,but I LOVE the cut .
You can see the tearstains from his allergys,the med the vet gave him isnt working so back to the vet tomorrow. Again,,,Thanks Little C

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Awww....very cute!
Great job they did!
I am jealous about the evenly cut fluffy legs...I JUST CAN"T make mine come out like that on my own!

He looks adorable!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by NC's Mom@Apr 5 2005, 11:26 PM
I tried to make Little C look at the picture and I kid you not, she started air humping!  (She's had sex on the brain BAD these last couple of days.)
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=49521
[/QUOTE]
Girl, you're crazy! LOL

·
Registered
994 Posts
Originally posted by sheila2182@Apr 5 2005, 06:02 PM

Thank you Little C, I didnt have the heart to cut off his topknot,but I LOVE the cut .
You can see the tearstains from his allergys,the med the vet gave him isnt working so back to the vet tomorrow.  Again,,,Thanks Little C 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=49378
[/QUOTE]

Adorable

I am actually taking Maxi again on friday i let his hair grow over the winter its not long but its long enough and now that the weather is getting nicer i am going to have them cut him short again only thing i will keep long is his gorgeous plume tail
and i like having hair around his face longer because he really has that baby doll face just love this baby with all my heart thats why i dont want him to feel warm
also when do we start the frontline again doea anyone know

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Hes the sweetest baby, love the cut.

My vet started Puddles on Frontline 2 months ago. I had found a few fleas and freaked out. She said that since our winter was not cold enough (NC) to kill the fleas off we would have a bad summer with them. Just wonderful !! She also said I needed to use flea shampoo every other week to stay ahead of them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts