Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last picture was a little small, so here is a better one. I will try to give a weekly update of my foster. Anyone dying to adopt him yet?

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I wish I could adopt him, but I just can't get another one right now. He is so precious, you shouldn't have a problem finding a home for him.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
oh those ears are killing me! if i wouldnt have to pay a second pet fee in my apartment, i would have a second in a heartbeat!

today's margarita toast: Here's to Kirby finding the perfect Forever Home! ::cheers::

ann marie and the "gulp gulp gulp gulp hiccup!" buttercup

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by TheButtercup@Oct 13 2005, 07:36 PM
oh those ears are killing me!  if i wouldnt have to pay a second pet fee in my apartment, i would have a second in a heartbeat! 

today's margarita toast:  Here's to Kirby finding the perfect Forever Home!  ::cheers::

ann marie and the "gulp gulp gulp gulp hiccup!" buttercup
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=109402
[/QUOTE]

I'll drink to that!

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Kirby is just wonderful! I can resist all the puppy pictures posted here, but the rescues melt my heart! I would adopt him in a heartbeat if it weren't for Lady and all her medical issues. I want to be 100% sure I can afford anything that little girl needs to keep her with me as long as possible.

Just out of curiousity though :D , which rescue group is placing Kirby? (They probably only place close to home anyway - or so I'm telling myself!)

How is he with other dogs?

I am such a sucker for male dogs......!

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Originally posted by Scrappy@Oct 14 2005, 08:00 AM
Oh, he is adorable.  I agree Lady's mom there is just something special about rescues they just tug at the heart strings.  I would have him in a heartbeat but Au is just a little too faraway 

Though I would love my next to be a girl to rid me of the frustration of wanting to put bows in Scrappy's hair 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=109572
[/QUOTE]

If I adopted Kirby, he'd be wearing bows and clothes for sure! I thk the boys look just as cute (actually, sometimes cuter!) all dressed up!

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by LadysMom@Oct 14 2005, 08:53 AM
Kirby is just wonderful! I can resist all the puppy pictures posted here, but the rescues melt my heart! I would adopt him in a heartbeat if it weren't for Lady and all her medical issues. I want to be 100% sure I can afford anything that little girl needs to keep her with me as long as possible.

Just out of curiousity though  :D , which rescue group is placing Kirby? (They probably only place close to home anyway - or so I'm telling myself!)

How is he with other dogs?

I am such a sucker for male dogs......!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=109571
[/QUOTE]
He is with the rescue group that I belong to in Hot Springs, AR. We are not any one specific breed rescue group. We just take in what needs to be rescued in our area. We do not limit our adoptions to this area only. I have a Japanese Chin that I rescued living in Hattisburg, MS. He is wonderful with my dogs. In fact, I will only place him with someone that already has a dog.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts