Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a couple pairs of PJ's for Kirby, couldn't resist. I put this adorable blue striped Teddy Bear PJ on him and he walked like his legs were in casts :HistericalSmiley:Needless to say we didn't get to try on anything else, he tried very hard to get out this PJ by biting it off....he does not like sleeves :blink: He liked the baby onsie better.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
gosh he has a kissable little face:smootch: I think he's adorable:wub: When I put Matilda in pj's or anything clothing with legs she just stands there:blink: she won't even try to walk:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
He is so sweet----like a little white teddy bear.
I bought the most adorable velour jammies for Vanilla and she would not even move an inch with them on. As soon as I took them off she went running. LOL !:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone. I'm dying to try the white ones with red kisses all over on him. They have long sleeves so he'll probably fall over :HistericalSmiley:

It's good to hear I'm not the only one with a fluff that really isn't fond of clothing:p

It's a good thing he is so sweet and cuddly because at 6 mons of age he can drive me bonkers :smpullhair: at times :huh:

·
Registered
351 Posts
He looks SO adorable.. just like a white teddybear
Minnie used to bite her sleeves on her shirt when she was little but she grew out of it.. kirby might start tolerating his pjs soon hehehe

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
You might try little vests or T's on him first to get him use to clothing. PJ's are a big leap. :)

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
You might try little vests or T's on him first to get him use to clothing. PJ's are a big leap. :)
That's true!
My girls wear clothing very frequently, but a few days ago I put a new rain slicker on Coco and she started slinking around very confused...:huh:

I love the name, Kirby! Very cool!

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Kirby looks so cute in his PJ's:wub: I tried them in the winter for my girls since we turn the heat down at night and had the same result. They are a lot more comfy just wearing t shirts and vests. Oh, well :blush:

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
OMG is he cute!! So cuddly. Dixie hates sleeves too. She doesn't like the putting on and taking off of sleeves. Then she bites at them just like Kirby does. I imagine it feels odd to them. We do the craziest things to our babies. Kirby does look adorable though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts