Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kirby went to the Vet to get his stitches out and his ears rechecked Tuesday afternoon. He did great with the stitch removal, you can't even tell he had surgery, well except for the little jewels missing:blush:
The Vet said his ears look perfect :chili:So, he had his first night free of the e-collar Tues night and the groomer came Wednesday afternoon. Now he is back to looking like a cute little puppy again.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
So glad Kirby is feeling better already. No one wants to wear that dumb collar!!! :angry:

And I must say, he's looking adorable too!!! :wub:

·
Premium Member
6,090 Posts
Awe, he's smiling! He looks so much happier and more like himself. I'm glad you got the "greasy ears" behind you, too:wub:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Well would you look at Mr. Handsome........smiling and all. So glad the ear infection cleared and that he is well.:Sunny Smile:

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Kathy - you must be so relieved to have it all behind you. Kirby looks absolutely adorable post surgery and particularly post-ear infection.:wub::wub: How did they get the ointment out? So glad he's all happy again. Nothing more demoralizing than the cone of shame. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone. The surgery was actually the easy part, it was the ear infections that were difficult. We used Dawn dish detergent to get the ointment out of his hair....worked great:chili:

I have to say that Kirby has been so much calmer the past week. I think those infected ears were definitely making him a bit nutty before.:huh:
I'm sure he is also a bit calmer from the neutering, however it hasn't stopped him from getting friendly with his stuffed animal dog. :blush:
I had to take that dog away because after being all friendly with it, he chewed one of the eyes out :blink:. Thank God he let me take it out of his mouth. I'm going to remove the other eye and sew eyes on. But I was thinking, what kind of a boyfriend would he be....all lovey dovey then he slams the poor thing around and chews the eye out...LOL:HistericalSmiley:

Some more pics of Kirby and his "buddy" and then Kirby telling me he's not posing for anymore pics cause he's taking a nap.

PS How do put captions in for pictures?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
:wub: Alex went through that phase where eyes and noses on plush toys didn't last long. I am glad he never swallowed anything, he would chew but spit out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts