Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Those little kiss PJ's are precious on your little Kirby! Wish it was cool here!

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Kathy - :wub::wub::wub::wub: I can't stand how cute those pj's are on Kirby.:heart: Kissably adorable.:smootch: So fess up...where'd you get them? I'd love them for Tyler for those cold winter nights in VT.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone. They look so cozy on him I was wishing I had a pair...LOL

Sue - I got them at Poochieheaven.com. I got those and the blue striped ones with the Teddy Bear there.

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Thanks everyone. They look so cozy on him I was wishing I had a pair...LOL

Sue - I got them at Poochieheaven.com. I got those and the blue striped ones with the Teddy Bear there.
Kath - I couldn't find it on that website. But I did google and found it on some others. Wonder if any of our vendors carry it? If so speak up out there:)

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
I would like to smother Kirby in kisses! Muah! He looks so cozy and comfy in his pj's. Looks like it's time to snuggle up by the fireplace with a snack and mommy. :wub:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kath - I couldn't find it on that website. But I did google and found it on some others. Wonder if any of our vendors carry it? If so speak up out there:)
Sue - unfortunately all of the items I purchased for Kirby are all gone now. They had one I wanted so bad that sold out before I could order it. It was a blue sweatshirt jacket with a hood and on the back in had a Teddy Bear in rhinestones and on the hood it had Teddy Bear ears, if you ever come across this anywhere please let me know. I haven't had any luck finding the PJ's anywhere else.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Awwww, sweet kissybear Kirby!! I love it!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Much to my surprise Kirby did not object to the long sleeves at all this time. As cozy as he looked in those PJ's is how he acted. :wub:

Oh and those PJ's were actually white, I just couldn't stop kissing him with my red lip stick on :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts