Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually only take one foster at a time, but Camille was so cute I couldn't resist. Her owner did not have time for her and knew she deserved better. She is much more comfortable around people than Kirby. She is a 4 month old chih mix. I am a sucker for the little ones.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
This is really stupid.....but......how do they become rescues at only 4 mos? That baby is adorable. Does she chew? What is the problem? I just don't understand. God bless you!

·
Registered
285 Posts
too bad you don't live closer to me. What a little sweetheart. If she
is only 4 months I wonder how big she will get. And what price do they usually
charge since she is a mix?

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by lethalfire@Oct 17 2005, 08:37 AM
too bad you don't live closer to me.  What a little sweetheart.  If she
is only 4 months I wonder how big she will get.  And what price do they usually
charge since she is a mix?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=110456
[/QUOTE]
We usually charge $85 for all our young little ones even the mixes. We only charge enough so we can make up for those who have to have heartworm treatments. This one, Camille, is a real cuddler.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by msmagnolia@Oct 17 2005, 01:25 AM
This is really stupid.....but......how do they become rescues at only 4 mos?  That baby is adorable.  Does she chew? What is the problem?  I just don't understand.  God bless you!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=110408
[/QUOTE]
There are many different reasons we get our rescues. This particular little one came from a 21 year old who lived with her parents. She just got a full time job and has two little children. Someone had given her the puppy and I think the parents said, "No way." The responsibility of caring for the puppy was going to be placed on them and they already had a grown dog....didn't want another. So by no fault of her own, they turned her over to us. She is not a chewer or barker. Her only problem right now is that she gets excited and pee pees a little when she first sees someone. I think she will outgrow this. She got spayed yesterday and is doing great.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.