Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kirby will not stay asleep any where except in his crate. He will fall asleep usually in back of my chair even though he has a perfectly nice comfy bed. Unfortunately as soon as someone moves or makes a noise......he's up. So, I saw this adorable House Bed on line for sale. I thought since he can only sleep in his crate maybe a bed with a roof would work..........NOPE:unsure:

I had to hide little treats in it underneath a bunch of his toys and in the corners just to get him to go in and explore. Here a few pictures of him and his House Bed.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
How cute he is. Give him some time he might come to like his little house.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
The house is adorable, even if he doesn't use it right now, it's cute to look at. I say, just leave it out and keep his favorite toys in it, maybe one of these days he'll take a nap in there.

My dogs never use to use dog beds. Then at one point I started getting a dog bed fettish :blush::w00t: I keep buying beds - they're in every room now. But guess what....they're using them now!!! :chili:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
We have that exact same one! Its so darn cute but no one uses it now. Zoey liked it at first and spent a lot of time in it but now no one even looks at it. :blink:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually, I had Googled the words Tent Bed because I saw a bed that had like a tent covering on it and couldn't remember where. The House Bed came up and it's on Ebay, Amazon and a couple other places. I bought mine on Ebay because I got the best price. The person I bought it from is awesome because first I ordered the blue one and then decided the sand color would look better in my living room. I emailed her and asked if I could change the color and she took care of it right away and sent it out and I got it in 4 days.

If anyone wants the seller's info, let me know and I'll post a link to her store. She carries a lot of cute items for our Fluffs.

Kirby walked around inside the house this morning and even laid down in it for a split second. Once again when he was tired and ready for his nap he was laying in back on my recliner on the floor. :huh:

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Cute bed & cute little fluffie. Boo was that way when he was a pup.If I wiggled a toe,he'd jump up from a sound sleep. In order for him to get a good nap, I'd have to put him in his crate,shut it & then I'd have to go off into the other end of the house & be very quite for a couple of hrs. If he heard me,he'd wake & start barking to get out. He did grow out of it somewhat. But even now, if I leave the room he's napping in, he'll wake up & come looking for me if I'm gone more than 2 mins.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh my gosh, that is the cutest little tent bed ever. Like the others have said, give him a little time. Leo has one, and does enjoy going in there from time to time. But I like yours soooooooooooooooooo much better. Believe it or not, my dear sweet Leo, when it's beddy by time, will opt, to dive right in his cave bed, I can almost hear him shut the lights off in there. He is a riot. Both your baby and the bed is adorable!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts