Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Wasn't it sweet? Bentley kisses my eyelids , he climbs up and sits on my shoulder and keeps nudging me to turn my head a little so that he can reach, after several kisses he goes to the other side to repeat the kisses.
I think a lot of people may not like having a dog do this but these little malt babies are so different. I never really let a dog sleep with me either until I got Bentley, I just love how he wants to be covered up and snuggling against me. He sure has a way of changing my thinking.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Kisses, Kisses, Kisses. Tiki loves giving them and we all love getting them. He has always done it. This past week I burned my arm putting something in the oven (duh). Tiki has decided he needs to help care for this wound. He will lick it and lick it. He tried to give it a little nibble, but I stopped him.

Sounds weird, but so cute!

Judi

·
Registered
137 Posts
Aww! Don't you just love when a little malty greets you and smothers u in kisses!! Lol, whenever u sit down the jump on ur lap, ready for a tickle or a little kiss. So sweet. O love maltese! They are so soft a 'n' cute!! :D

·
Registered
346 Posts
I think it is the "passion" that they show to us that makes the things that they do so acceptable to us. When I say that I am talking about it is like a great need they have to show us the affection. Now take one look at those loving little eyes and try NOT to smile and your heart NOT to melt. Darn near impossible if you ask me! :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
939 Posts
They are just totaly irresistible!

My husband and I went out of town last week and my kids looked after Tiki. While they were away at school I had two friends checking on him. One was to walk him in the late morning and the other was to take him over for play time at her house in the afternoon. Well, they couldn't stop fighting over who's time it was to spend time with Tiki. Tiki love and kisses are just the best; IRRESTIBLE!

These pups are just the most wonderful gift of all

:D

Judi

·
Registered
346 Posts
True, but put yourself in their place, you dont' understand until you have one in your life.We all sound like we're addicts! lol I mean, let's face it we are, but you know what, best thing in the world to be addicted to!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Bushi is a Lover Boy!

He showers me with love and kisses, he even licks my Toes
. licking my toes is a must as for as Bushi is concerned. There's time I think I'm alone and he's right there at my feet.... "When i move, he moves, Just like that".... LOL

I consider Bushi my Son...... He's the baby in the Family, and he loves every bit of it.............

Maltese Rules :ph34r:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts