Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kitzi went on an exciting adventure to Poros for a long wk-end! Here is his report in photos (he hasn't mastered the art of captions yet). He will post the other photos in the photo gallery! It was a great trip. Hope you can visit us one day & we will take you over to the island---he will be an experienced guide by then!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Sandi - WOW!!! It's so gorgeous there.:chili::chili:Talk about lucky dog. :thumbsup: I loved the pictures of Kitzi, especially looking out the car window, the two of you together and at the shop. Was he waiting for some Greek Yogurt? The tray of food looks delish. Did you take that boat to get there? I've never heard of Poros. I've always dreamed of going to the Greek Islands. We know a couple who have a house on Lemnos and my friend's been to Santorini. One of these days! and then of course I'll have to look you up.:aktion033:

·
Premium Member
17,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sandi - WOW!!! It's so gorgeous there.:chili::chili:Talk about lucky dog. :thumbsup: I loved the pictures of Kitzi, especially looking out the car window, the two of you together and at the shop. Was he waiting for some Greek Yogurt? The tray of food looks delish. Did you take that boat to get there? I've never heard of Poros. I've always dreamed of going to the Greek Islands. We know a couple who have a house on Lemnos and my friend's been to Santorini. One of these days! and then of course I'll have to look you up.:aktion033:

It was actually ice-cream---Kitzi gets jogi every day so that isn't as special! We drove most of the way (less than 3 hrs.) and took the boat in the photo B)from the mainland to the island. Every one of the islands has it's own personality---like maltese. :aktion033: Poros is somewhat of a sleepy island---but we love it & always go back there to Niki's village---they love dogs and Kitzi goes out to eat w/us & is welcome everywhere! Niki gives us the apartment in the photo w/the covering as there is plastic mesh over the balcony so Kitzi is safe.

·
Premium Member
17,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
"WOW! What a wonderful adventure - I wish I were Kitzi! By the way, Kitzel is looking very handsome in his coat :)"

Thank you Aolani---we have been tempted to get a puppy-cut! Kitzi is getting a little tired of grooming.

"Hey little Kitel how about you and I trading places for a few weeks. Wow beautiful pictures Sandi"

Kitzi has never been to American---he is up for a trade---esp. if he can play w/the girls!

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
What beautiful pictures! I have never heard of Poros, but i would love to visit there. Kitzi looks like he is enjoying himself. My mom lives in Crete and i'm hoping to visit her in June of 2012 with my oldest grandson, she's coming to the states in June of 2011 to visit. :)

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Kitzi is just a little dollbaby!!! The pictures are awesome, so beautiful. The apartment looks great too. Glad you had a good time.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
17,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What beautiful pictures! I have never heard of Poros, but i would love to visit there. Kitzi looks like he is enjoying himself. My mom lives in Crete and i'm hoping to visit her in June of 2012 with my oldest grandson, she's coming to the states in June of 2011 to visit. :)
Hope we can meet up---will puppy be coming? Will you be in Athens at any point? Poros is not too far away from Athens---2 1/2 -3 hrs. about 38 kilometers from Napflion---do you know where that is?

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh, wow, what an adventure Kitzel has had!!! He looks so adorable with that head looking out the window!!! It is really great that a little malt can be accepted almost everywhere~That is just great. Thank you for sharing your wonderful long weekend! We enjoyed it so much!!!:chili::chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Okay-here we come!:HistericalSmiley:Your Kitzi is a doll! I love all the beautiful pics, but my favorite is of Kitzi looking out of the car window. What a beautiful island. :chili:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Wow Wee! What an absolutely beautiful, peaceful looking island!!! That's my kind of place!!!

....and Kitzel friendly - it doesn't get much better then that :aktion033:

What a great vacation for you :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
17,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow Wee! What an absolutely beautiful, peaceful looking island!!! That's my kind of place!!!

....and Kitzel friendly - it doesn't get much better then that :aktion033:

What a great vacation for you :thumbsup:
While Kitzel loved his long wk-end away he says "it would get better if I just had one REAL playmate---not black dog or bear (though I love them) but maybe a little sister? friend?

Thanks everyone for looking---come and see for yourselves! Bring your malt.:wub:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Kitzel looks like a natural born travelor. Looks like everyone had such a
wonderful time. Loved all the pictures, especially the car one. Kitzel
I must say you are very good looking.

·
Premium Member
17,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Kitzel looks like a natural born travelor. Looks like everyone had such a
wonderful time. Loved all the pictures, especially the car one. Kitzel
I must say you are very good looking.
:blush::blush: Thanx!
My mom says "you are just saying that. . . . . because it is true!":HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
those r awesome , what a great vacation , and kitzel is gorgeous , beautiful coat .

1 - 20 of 25 Posts