Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know this is going to sound crazy at first, but bear with me, please.

You know how most dogs feel safe and secure in their "crates" ?
Well, I was thinking (which can be dangerous
...LOL),
'I wonder if Sassi would like one of those 'teepee type' cat beds.
They are enclosed and I think she would like the secure feeling.
Anyone have an opinion on this?
Or has anyone ever had one of these for their Malt ?

Thanks Pam/Sassi

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I don't see why it would hurt. Most of the small dog houses and cat house things are about the same size. Brinkley sleeps inside our cat house/scratching post thing some. I think whatever makes them comfortable and is safe...is fine. The cat house would probably be comfy for him.

I bought a wooden dog house thing on ebay...I will have to get a picture up sometime. So cute!!!! It said it could be inside or out...ours is in of course. I had to assemble it, which was no easy task, but it has an inside house part, some little ladder steps and a balcony with a lattice railing on the top. It is big and flat enough on the top, I laid one of our old pillows from the bed up there, and the cats lay up there some. Every once in a while I find him up there, but not often. I bought it for the cats to be up there...The inside of the house is big enough that I can put a big throw in there...that has become his blanket now-it is a fleece/fuzzy ernie blanket that we have had for several years from the kids. It is cozy in there. I often find bones/treats/toys buried in his bed. He he.

So, they will make anything their comfy home. Just my opinion. Go for it-I say! :D

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check out www.petsalley.com
They have some DARLING deluxe tent beds on that site.
It is a neat site.
By the way, how do you post a web address on here so a person can go to it by clicking on it?

Thanks
Pam

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Place your cursor in the post where you want the website address. Then click on the button above the post box named "http://". A message box will come up. You enter the email address in there. After you click ok another message box will come up asking for the title. This is the wording that other people will click on to go to the website. It will be entered into the post as the full address plus the title. After you post the message it will change to the link.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Aug 27 2004, 08:16 AM
Place your cursor in the post where you want the website address.  Then click on the button above the post box named "http://".  A message box will come up.  You enter the email address in there.  After you click ok another message box will come up asking for the title.  This is the wording that other people will click on to go to the website.  It will be entered into the post as the full address plus the title.  After you post the message it will change to the link.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=7823
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Kristi...sorry I'm so late in replying. Been away from the site for a few days. I will try your suggestion.
Pam/Sassi

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
i bought a cat bed when i bought all my doggy supplies, cat beds were more pretty than dog beds and the size was pretty much the same, idont think it matters if its a dog or cat bed if its comfortable for them

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by mee@Sep 4 2004, 03:28 PM
i bought a cat bed when i bought all my doggy supplies, cat beds were more pretty than dog beds and the size was pretty much the same, idont think it matters if its a dog or cat bed if its comfortable for them

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=8323
[/QUOTE]

Let me say first...I love the hairdo on your little one...sooo cute !
Think I just might order one of those darling little beds.
Pam

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by Snertsmom@Sep 4 2004, 09:52 PM
Let me say first...I love the hairdo on your little one...sooo cute !
haha thank you so much ! :D i got the clips from target at the children hair clips corner, very cheap and they are very stern its hard for my baby to take them out of her hair :D

·
Registered
382 Posts
I bought one of those beds about 2 years ago. Bentley loves it and goes inside it all the time. My yorkie prefers to lay on top of it.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
We have these that are pretty cute. in a few different colors and styles.
They are little furry pet bed dens.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Aug 27 2004, 08:16 AM
Place your cursor in the post where you want the website address.  Then click on the button above the post box named "http://".  A message box will come up.  You enter the email address in there.  After you click ok another message box will come up asking for the title.  This is the wording that other people will click on to go to the website.  It will be entered into the post as the full address plus the title.  After you post the message it will change to the link.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=7823
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Kristi, I will try it now petsalley.com
Those are really cute little 'dens' Glamor Dog. Thanks for posting them here.
Pam/Sassi

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gosh...it looks like it worked. I am learning to navigate this site...slowly, but surely. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts