Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today the postman delivered a surprise for Kitzi from Germany! :chili:(How does he know where I live?)
From ULLANA & Alexa! A Get-Well Card---lovingly written and a special, healthy treat to help me gain back my kilos. :thumbsup: Oh yumm!
Kitzi was soooooooo excited! This is his first ever package!:aktion033:
He is feeling so much better after his mommy tried to poison him! Last Sat. he stopped all his medicines and is now back on a regular home-cooked diet. He is even playing again!
Wasn't that a sweet idea from our special friends! BIG HUGS AND THANK YOU'S TO ULLI & ALEXA!:wub:
PS: my mom was putting away the packaging after making the photos & WOW---she found another package inside she had missed---a beautiful squeaky toy-- sunflower! TOO MUCH!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Oh - so sweet from beautiful Ullana and Alexandra.:wub::wub: Just what Kitzel needs to make him happy and healthy. :chili::chili: A great surprise.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Yippee, it arrived safely!
:party::dothewave::party:!

We're very happy to see that little Kitzel likes his 'Get Well' surprise!

Wonderful he's doing better, Sandi!

Thanks for the beautiful photos!
The treats will hopefully help him to gain a few kilos again!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Sandi looking at the pictures of precious Kitzel brings happy tears to my eyes, he really is a little miracle. I am so happy for you my friend. I love your boy.:wub:
what a thoughtful heart you have Alexa.:hugging:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
What a super thoughtful gift and get well card! SM members truly are the best! Getting packages in the mail is so much fun, especially when it is a surprise!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Kitzel looks well!! I missed seeing pictures of that boy!! Thank you for sharing :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts