Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What? go to the park to pick figs---YEAH!
I think I could reach them if we use this pole.
Oh distraction---potty break!
I am at the table waiting for my figs guys!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Oh I can't believe how he's grown! How old is Kitzel now?

He's such a beautiful boy and looks so happy too:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Kitzel's so handsome. I love the shot of him running.:wub::wub: You can pick figs? Oh so lucky. I love them just plain or just give me a little goat cheese or prosciutto with them, a grill and I'm in heaven. Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
17,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for admiring me. :wub:
I am 6 months old as of Sat. and I weigh just over 4 pounds, mostly hair---but w/eating figs---well we will see!:innocent:
kitzel kisses!

·
Premium Member
17,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think it is my favorite too Maureen---it was his first time ever without a leash---it took a minute or two for him to get used to it. Also, he isn't too use to grass---he kept running and plopping down quickly in it! We closed all the gates to the park (it is holiday time in Greece & everyone is on the islands---so no people) and just chased him & let him romp! He LOVED the freedom!

·
Premium Member
17,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Aolain---but coats are not that useful here in Greece in the summer! :sweatdrop::HistericalSmiley:
I am actually thinking of getting a cut but no real decision yet! I have a very silky coat so am not sure what it would look like shorter. I don't want a "girlie cut"B)B) so will wait until I know what I really want before taking the plunge! I am thinking about a scissors cut. :smpullhair:
Ideas welcome!:unsure:

·
Premium Member
24,171 Posts
aww Kitzel look at you littleman, :wub: you had a great day,:chili: I can tell by the third picture:wub: he's sooooooo cute:tender: and I also love the third picture

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Mine have never heard of 'fig picking', but think it sounds like fun!

Kitzel, you are so handsome I bet you could just sit there and everyone would be picking the figs and just giving them to you. :wub:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts