Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is aboutt 5 min. so you may want to get some tea or coffee. . .

OK, so the video wouldn't post! Have to work on that---but in the mean time--

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Kitzel, is that you? Oh, what an adorable boy he is!:tender: All the pics are great but I really love the last pic best of all. You win SM best photo of the week!:cheer:

·
Premium Member
17,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kitzel, is that you? Oh, what an adorable boy he is!:tender: All the pics are great but I really love the last pic best of all. You win SM best photo of the week!:cheer:
Gee thanks Auntie April, " I am trying on my onesie to get ready for my surgery this coming week! My mom doesn't dress me but she said that this week is an exception to keep me from taking out my stitches!" :wub::wub:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Kitzel, your haircut is stunning! You are adorable, no matter what length your hair is!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Kitzel looks great in his new do! I like the one on the floral background. So sweet!

·
Premium Member
24,171 Posts
Sandi, Kitzel is just adorable:smootch: I loved every picture of him especially the last one.:wub: I am praying his surgery will go well, give him kisses from awntie Paula

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Sandi - what great pictures of Kitzel.:chili: I love his haircut and his bow:wub::wub: He's so cute showing off his beautiful, shiny hair in the second photo and I love him in his onesie in the second. Hoping the surgery goes well...I'm sure it will.

·
Premium Member
17,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Kitzel sends hugs & kisses to all "his aunties"! :hugging:
Sandi misses his long hair---he doesn't! :innocent::woohoo2:
He isn't so much of a snuggler---but one advantage of short hair is that he gets under the covers now w/me when I get him out of his bed in the morning. :wub:
Also, I have to admit that grooming is much easier on both of us! My main purpose in the cut was to pre-empt the vet's shaving him down.
He really does have a sweet little disposition!

·
Registered
597 Posts
"Awww Kitzel looks soooo cute! WHen I saw the pic I was like, hmmm, looks like another little boy on SM - little Rocco!!! What a couple of cutie pies and adorable cuts!"

·
Premium Member
17,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Kitzel is honored w/this compliment!
"Can we be long lost brothers? cousins? friends? Can you come over and play---I am crying. . . I am lonely. . . do something!"

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Kitzel, you're so handsome :wub: Little Yeager looks up to you as a role model :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts